Here we go again. Jamie claims new proposed temporary conservator isn't qualified

rennen

1 hour ago, rennen said:

One day before Britney's big conservatorship hearing to possibly finally remove Jamie Spears from power, Jamie is filing docs with the court claiming he vehemently objects to being replaced by Mathew Rosengart's choice.

Jamie does not believe the potential temporary conservator that could step in as Britney's conservator over her estate, a man named John Zabel, is qualified. 

In the docs, Jamie says the only information Britney's current reps have included is that he's a CPA with senior "executive experience in finance and in the entertainment industry" -- Jamie feels that's insufficient. He believes just because Zabel is an accountant, it doesn't make him “highly qualified” to be a fiduciary, especially as a conservator.

The docs go on to warn that Britney's estate would be at significant risk if Zabel steps in as he would have to "hit the ground running," but because, according to Jamie, he lacks experience, he could run things into the ground, TMZ reports.obj1.jpg.97e95a7d69b34c2fe5ae4ebfda9eb7cd.jpg

Like JAMIE is "qualified" and did a good job paying off Lou Taylor 500k for twiddling thumbs and an army of lawyers ?

Seriously the nerve

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I would give an arm and a leg to be in a room with viv and jamie just to see them panicking like hyenas they are, going crazy all over the room screaming all over the place out of fear they will go to prison or stop getting millions from the modern slavery they arranged :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

And ofc it had to be last minute filing so Pennywise can be like ohhhhh we need 3 month delay for this 

I actually think this is very likely to happen, given this woman's history.

I'm only hoping she sees bends to public pressure and common sense, though.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rennen said:

He believes just because Zabel is an accountant, it doesn't make him “highly qualified” to be a fiduciary, especially as a conservator.

Actually Jamie....thats exactly what it means! They deal with finances.

Unlike your scum, broke *** that only cares about how much u and your team con make.

You're a swine Jamie. A coward. And a low life. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

And ofc it had to be last minute filing so Pennywise can be like ohhhhh we need 3 month delay for this 

Rosengart: “Jamie has failed at least two businesses, filed for bankruptcy, has a history of alcoholism and violence, several allegations of abuse, a restraining order from his grandson, allegations of corruption, money laundering and human trafficking, he allegedly ordered a security firm to illegally record his daughter (in her own bedroom, by the way), his daughter has said multiple times she is scared of him and he is obsessed with her, many witnesses have come forward supporting abuse claims against him, several suspicious documents and exorbitant fees being approved and payed without question, the temporary conservator of Britney agrees he should be removed, Britney’s medical team agrees he should be removed and Britney’s mother agrees he should be removed.”

Vivian: “Daddy loves Britney very much. xoxo”

Penny: “OMG of course he does! Case closed. I’ll see you all in two years, mmkay bye”

• Love 3
  • Haha 4