Here we go again. Jamie claims new proposed temporary conservator isn't qualified

rennen

And in what universe does Jamie Spears think he is more qualified than a CPA to wind down a conservatorship estate!  I spent a great many years studying for my (UK) financial services qualifications (as Zabel would have had to have done in accountancy) and Jamie Spears has never done anything remotely like that! As has been said his business background is a variety of failed businesses and a declaration of bankruptcy! :howdareyou_meme_cat:Sorry, I need a drink to calm down but it is only 14.05 in the UK!    

• Love 6
  • Like 3

An experienced accounting "just not cutting it for Jaime" - same Jaime that just gave Tri Star their raise while Britney wasn't even working - yeah Jaime cause you are such an awesome businessman :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I wonder if he figured out he will need to pay for all these additional filings done by Viv from his own pocked - not the Estate's ... I wonder if Viv is realising that Jaime has no money without the Estate ... :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I am not shocked on this, he knows if he gets removed he needs to hand over all the filings and audits to the temporary conservator and of course he doesn't wanna do that, why people are shocked at this he will fight with every fibre of his being. 

He is since forever trying to prolong this, let's see what happens tomorrow I am sincerely hoping Jamie is at least removed as a personal conservator. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

The judge definitely needs to remove him and grant what the conservtee and her lawyer has asked of the court..

He is actually being a hypocritical moron! one minute he says it must stay the next remove all together  and no temporary transition with someone else helping smooth things over the right way.. who tf does this loser think he is! he  needs reminded he's not Britney Spears !!!!! Maybe he needs a damn consevatorship and an involuntary hold the alcoholic abusive louisiana **** kicker :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 3