If there was a ever a good time to leak Rebellion

If a full track still exists to this day and hasn't been destroyed by Jive Records, it's gonna be in the RCA archives.....and I highly doubt that anyone is willing to risk their cushy jobs over an "old Britney Spears song" (I know it means more to all of us). Unless she somehow still has a copy and is gonna do it again, that track is not getting out, at least for a *long* time.

5 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Y'all literally say this every month :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Trust me, it will leak as soon as we collective stop asking for it and making threads about it

Literally the only reason why the song hasn't leaked at this point is because multiple people have it and they're all in cahoots with each other. In the end, most traders are bunch of egotistical *******s

Jeff never had the song and was never involved in the creation process. Stop believing that man

I will never get why this fanbase is so damn adamant about trusting the wrong people :gunney:

This lol he literally dropped a mix tape with random unreleased music by many artists that he clearly never worked with, he’s a fraud.