If there was a ever a good time to leak Rebellion

52 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

Can jordan at least confirm if there's a full/more verses? Cause I always felt like the Rebellion we got was just that part...

I think the most we know is that there is more than the snippets she put on her website because we heard the intro playing when she was listening to it in her car in Jan 2007

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I think the most we know is that there is more than the snippets she put on her website because we heard the intro playing when she was listening to it in her car in Jan 2007

I agree there’s a full song she wouldn’t of had it as a demo Plato it in her car with other blackout songs if it wasn’t full

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I spoke some of the lyrics in my interview. No idea if it'll be included though lol 

Britney might not even know what that song means to her fans. Any discussion of it is probably banned around her. Maybe if your segment either lyrics makes the cut and Britney happens to see it… she’ll find a hidden copy somewhere and give us all what we want.

Y'all literally say this every month :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Trust me, it will leak as soon as we collective stop asking for it and making threads about it

11 hours ago, IamMax said:

If someone had it I'm sure it would be leaked by now... 

Literally the only reason why the song hasn't leaked at this point is because multiple people have it and they're all in cahoots with each other. In the end, most traders are bunch of egotistical *******s

10 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Jeff has it and he was going to leak it but was threatened by the record label! Also fans dragged him and kinda made him not want to leak anything else!

Jeff never had the song and was never involved in the creation process. Stop believing that man

I will never get why this fanbase is so damn adamant about trusting the wrong people :gunney:

4 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Y'all literally say this every month :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Trust me, it will leak as soon as we collective stop asking for it and making threads about it

Literally the only reason why the song hasn't leaked at this point is because multiple people have it and they're all in cahoots with each other. In the end, most traders are bunch of egotistical *******s

Jeff never had the song and was never involved in the creation process. Stop believing that man

I will never get why this fanbase is so damn adamant about trusting the wrong people :gunney:

Do you have proof Jeff Never had it? Receipts? :jackk_alien: