Remember when Britney was not interested in faking the funk with Sam on this day

25 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Britney has dated guys who aren't fit and I bet you said the same things to those guys. What is it with y'all? Like who do you guys approve Britney dates? Does she need your approval, Dad? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Ummm actually after the in the zone era I never followed her romantic side of her life... I'm not really much into celeb culture... And of course she doesn't need my approval...if u actually read what I wrote u can clearly see I think Britney is a smart woman capable of her own decisions.... But since you ppl want to start a fight I guess I can see why you skipped that part. But once again my opinion of Sam is my own and no one else's. So ya there ya go lol my opinion isn't gonna change,nor should it effect you .... But you do u

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Ummm actually after the in the zone era I never followed her romantic side of her life... I'm not really much into celeb culture... And of course she doesn't need my approval...if u actually read what I wrote u can clearly see I think Britney is a smart woman capable of her own decisions.... But since you ppl want to start a fight I guess I can see why you skipped that part. But once again my opinion of Sam is my own and no one else's. So ya there ya go lol my opinion isn't gonna change,nor should it effect you .... But you do u

I respect that. I just get tired of all the comments and posts talking crap about Sam when he seems like the most genuine relationship she's been in probably since Justin :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Melina said:

Remember when they went to his best friend’s wedding ?

Knowing what we know now, why would Britney go there without any security if Sam is not a part of Edan’s company ? 

How do we know there was no bodyguard with them? For all we know the bodyguard could have taken the pictures...

But let's assume there was indeed no security. If I'm not mistaken Jaimie was already out of the conservatorship of the person by then so maybe Jodi was less strict and made an exception or whatever, also in 2019 Edan left Britney and went to work for the Kardashians so if someone else was running her security maybe protocols were different. 

Just to throw a couple possibilities out there

I personally don't care too much for Sam but I don't understand all this vitriol being directed at him when we have concrete proof of Jamie, Lou, Robin & Edan being disgusting pieces of trash. Why is there not 12 threads a day about them? Stop directing your anger on someone who we haven't even got foolproof evidence of yet.