Remember when Britney was not interested in faking the funk with Sam on this day

I don’t like how he never looks at her when they’re on a red carpet and she looks at him / says something to him; he just keeps posing. Which, maybe that makes sense to do so they get good pictures… or he knows she’s anxious on a red carpet so wants to rush her through… but it’s just always stood out to me. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Dear lord, I can’t believe I have to explain the fundamentals of a relationship to a bunch of braindead farts  who probably think that couples don’t have disagreements or mood swings. A relationship is never going to be picture-perfect or smooth sailing. In fact, it would be unhealthy otherwise. If anything, this video showed that Sam was willing to compromise and respected Britney’s wish to leave, despite his body language showing he wanted to stay. Also what’s with the influx of Sam threads on here? Are y’all really this lifeless on a Saturday night?

Sadly I am 😭😭😭 but I wanna like Sam... But it's getting harder 😳

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Why is it getting harder? What has changed from now until 3 months ago? I’m curious to know. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Ummmmm a lot of things. Things I don't have time to get into on this fun filled Saturday ....

Ummm but in all seriousness.... Ive always questioned Sam. But the ring, ummm the staged paparazzi crap... Ummm reading about how his ex says "Sam finally hit the jackpot" etc ... But like I've said in previous post, I trust britney. I know what she is capable of .. so I'm not to concerned with him. I just never really trusted guys who put that much dedication in his body. I just don't trust muscle heads. That's just me. Every one has their own opinion. Like i said britneys smart and I know she knows what she's doing.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Ummmmm a lot of things. Things I don't have time to get into on this fun filled Saturday ....

Ummm but in all seriousness.... Ive always questioned Sam. But the ring, ummm the staged paparazzi crap... Ummm reading about how his ex says "Sam finally hit the jackpot" etc ... But like I've said in previous post, I trust britney. I know what she is capable of .. so I'm not to concerned with him. I just never really trusted guys who put that much dedication in his body. I just don't trust muscle heads. That's just me. Every one has their own opinion. Like i said britneys smart and I know she knows what she's doing.

My god, this fanbase is reaching new levels of low by the day. A ring? Seriously? 😭 Sam literally breathes and people would still find a way to crucify him. This is just destructive at this point. You guys need to leave him alone. This level of obsession over someone else’s relationship, in this case — two strangers is very unhealthy and quite concerning. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

My god, this fanbase is reaching new levels of low by the day. A ring? Seriously? 😭 Sam literally breathes and people would still find a way to crucify him. This is just destructive at this point. You guys need to leave him alone. This level of obsession over someone else’s relationship, in this case — two strangers is very unhealthy and quite concerning. 

Really I'm honestly not gonna read this. I am not reaching for anything, I am only talking about what I have seen with my own eyes. Like i said we all have our own opinion. I trust britney is able to make the right decisions she wants to ..and regardless of how I feel about Sam, Britney can make her own conclusions. So please don't place me in some weird paranoid fan base u might be referring to. Thanks 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Dear lord, I can’t believe I have to explain the fundamentals of a relationship to a bunch of braindead farts who probably think that couples don’t have disagreements or go through mood swings. A relationship is never going to be picture-perfect or smooth sailing. In fact, it would be unhealthy otherwise. If anything, this video showed that Sam was willing to compromise and respected Britney’s wish to leave, despite his body language showing he wanted to stay. Also what’s with the influx of Sam threads on here? Are y’all really this lifeless on a Saturday night? Do we really have nothing better to do than hate and criticize?

Couldn't have said it better. Mic drop :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 2
Just now, Britman512 said:

I thought the back story here was already revealed- Britney wasn’t there to walk the red carpet, she wasn’t even dressed for it, she was forced to get out the car and join him for photos 

I was just going to say that it looks like they woke her up, forced her to put the outfit on, and had Sam parade her on the red carpet for photos.  It just always seemed so odd to me.  As all of these documentaries come out, nothing surprises me anymore.  Nothing.  

• Love 4
  • Like 3
42 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Britney has dated guys who aren't fit and I bet you said the same things to those guys. What is it with y'all? Like who do you guys approve Britney dates? Does she need your approval, Dad? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: