Any of urecognize the date show from the footage from work ***** on the trailer??

Any of u britney addicts recognize the date show from the footage from work ***** on the trailer (00:43) ? it's from that awful green outfit, sometimes between 2016-2017, i want to find the youtube channel im sure they ask the fan for credit, that it's not pro footage.  I want to see how she was on that date if they are going to use that.  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Oh before that, i think there is footage from 2014/2015 (circus) but im scared for those :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

9 minutes ago, Kletus said:

omg no wonder they were able to steal his footages without him knowing, I bet he would have been proud his scene was used for the documentary :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I don't think it's exactly the same footage though, but it is the same date 

I didn't find any other videos from that date, only some shorter ones in low quality, but it's hard to find them because some use Feb or February or 02 or 2 or don't even add a date, or they were uploaded days later, etc 

Edit: no, I think it is, just zoomed in 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it's exactly the same footage though, but it is the same date 

I didn't find any other videos from that date, only some shorter ones in low quality, but it's hard to find them because some use Feb or February or 02 or 2 or don't even add a date, or they were uploaded days later, etc 

Edit: no, I think it is, just zoomed in 

I think it's zoomed in because they took it from this edit

• Like 1

Seems like this is going to all be PRO BRITNEY for everyone that was worried that it'd help team CON. I think it's great they had to re-strategize the storyline, the GP needed to see NYT's doc first to get the context of the culture that created this conservatorship in the first place, and seems Netflix will pick up and explain how it was unethical from the START!!! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

So sad to hear that. What happened to him?

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad: actually it was kinda scary, no one knew exactly what happened.

There was a thread in 2019, apparently he was on a trip with his boyfriend, and that's where he died, but then a friend of Ignacio came up and they were kind of implying the boyfriend had something to do with it, or they've had gotten in a fight, and I might be making up things at this point, but I kinda remember like the boyfriend didn't notify the relatives right away, I don't know, the more we found out, the creepier the story got, but I don't remember who were the moderators back then, and they ended up deleting the thread, or maybe it was Jordan lol So no one found out what happened in the end, because the boyfriend made his social media accounts private after the attacks, and yeah. 

Actually I remember that was the only thread where Lilith behave like a normal human being

This was just right before the MM original video leaked, and then the whole voicemail and #freebritney movement happened. 2019 was pretty wild, even though the Domination was cancelled in early January, and we knew nothing from Britney, we kept having all these shocking news every week. 

• Love 1