The #FreeBritney Movement Two Years Ago vs Now

19 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Omg all of these people not believing it at that time :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Clowns :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Well, most stans were really either oblivious, delusional or questioning the truth. After Femme Fataleney many stans started to jump on to the same bandwagon as GP; they thought that Britney needs the conservatorship and it's none of our business to talk about it. I can forgive anyone in 2019 not believing it at first.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

However, by now, if you don't 100% support #FREEBRITNEY... I will find you and I will change your mind (no seas cortes) forcefully :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

Omg all of these people not believing it at that time :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Clowns :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Well, most stans were really either oblivious, delusional or questioning the truth. After Femme Fataleney many stans started to jump on to the same bandwagon as GP; they thought that Britney needs the conservatorship and it's none of our business to talk about it. I can forgive anyone in 2019 not believing it at first.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

However, by now, if you don't 100% support #FREEBRITNEY... I will find you and I will change your mind (no seas cortes) forcefully :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yeah, I think many of us were in denial, because really, besides the Circus and FF era, MAYBE X Factor, she didn't really look from the outside, like she was being abused or punished or so, and I don't think anyone wanted to believe it was true that someone we love so much could go through such hard things. I mean, all those years, 2013 - 2016, she had her kids, we saw her with friends, with her niece, she traveled, she really looked happy, at least through the few glimpses we had of her life, the IG posts, the few interviews, etc. 

Of course in 2018 that's when things just started to look weird. 

But then the whole thing with the paralegal, the way they leaked that audio, the way he spoke, the anonymity of it all, it really had all the signs to think of it as a hoax. It wasn't until other users started digging the receipts and putting all the pieces together that it finally started making sense and it all dawned on us. 

But yeah, I was very skeptical at first, and so were many others. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: But it's all due to ignorance, it's like when we talk about the GP that still makes that kind of comments, it's because the average person doesn't even know what a conservatorship is, and no one imagines something like this would be allowed on Britney if it wasn't legal, if it wasn't required, especially in a place like the US that fight so much for the freedom and the rights of the citizens, and especially someone that would be considered privileged, like Britney Spears. Like how did all of this even happen in the first place? :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:  

• Love 3