Avril Lavigne reportedly goes on an unfollow spree on Instagram

Jordan Miller

58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but also didn't she fight lyme disease or something like that? I remember not hearing from her for years, until she came back with that performance where she looked very miserable 

it’s true. She was in a 5 year long battle prior to head above water, right after finishing up her self titled tour in 2014 I believe. She grew up just an hour ish away from where I live 

• Like 1

Avril flopped because she completely disappeared for many years because she was fighting for her health. GL and AL werent that successfull but had moderate hits in WTH, HTNGU and the music videos have a nice amount of streams. Canada and Asia loved her until she had to retire for a while. Now her new image was veeryy different but HAW is an amazing song. Avrils problem is that the angsty in your face style of music is heavily a teenager thing so obviously she cant do that forever and her fans grew up and moved on from her. Shes still an icon

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.