Britney Spears + Danja (EP)

Joman82

7 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Wait, I thought he produced the whole Blackout:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:Ā 

Ā 

So you want to tell me that he didn't produce Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Piece Of Me and Heaven On Earth?!:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Ā 

My life is a lie

Yep... the first 3 that you mention where produced by Bloodshy & Avant and the other one byĀ Kara DioGuardi. But, yes, Danja produced 7 songs on "Blackout".Ā Ā 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Joman82 said:

Yep... the first 3 that you mention where produced by Bloodshy & Avant and the other one byĀ Kara DioGuardi. But, yes, Danja produced 7 songs on "Blackout".Ā Ā 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Tnx for educating mešŸ™ˆĀ 

So who's voice is in that intro for Toy Soldier? I always assumed it was Danja

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Isla said:

I love their work together!! Itā€™s a shame they havenā€™t released anything since Circus. I hope their unreleased stuff leaks, I still want to hear Take the Bait.

Iā€™d love to hear her version of take the bait too with Danja vocal, hopefully some day the demo is so cute with CandiceĀ 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Honestly - no.

He and Britney made a masterpiece with Blackout and they pioneered music for that time but if they were to do it today would they have the same power? Probably not.

Itā€™s like Madonna with William Orbit. Ray Of Light was also a masterpiece and iconic for its time. I still listen to the album all the time now. But Madonna has worked with him since and she hasnā€™t had the same magic as she did with ROL.Ā 

I believe she should leave it where she did with Danja and start working with new producers. I like when she works with unknown producers like she did with Womanizer and Touch of My Hand. The one person Iā€™d like to see her go back to would be Max Martin. They make magic and he is still mega current right now. I hate when people say heā€™s generic now - I think with Britney they could come up with something special if she was heavily involved.

• Like 3
On 9/18/2021 at 10:54 PM, Lou said:

He is not good now. Britney made her good

His beats are just noise nowadaysĀ 

Ā 

BRING TIMBALAND

No. Timbaland has thrown shade at B several times, as recently as last year with her instagram posts.Ā  He needs to stay far away.Ā  B doesn't need him.Ā  Also, his music sucks now.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2