Fantasy "Eau de toilette" ?

Marlene

Hello, I'm from france, I bought this perfume in 2014 on the claire's website, it was priced 10€ (12$).

I would have liked to know if anyone had ever seen a Fantasy "Eau de toilette", I always found that strange.

It smelled exactly like Fantasy eau de parfum.

Is this an edition that we had in france ? I couldn't find any information on it.

Thank you

nli8.jpgy7b0.jpg

Well, I've never seen the edt of classic fantasy, so I went searching across the shops and found this perfume listed as edp illustrated with edt pictures. Also, on fragrantica 3 people mentioned edt. So could be at some point that there was introduced an edt.

By the way edt can still smell very strong and not seem watered down at all. I own a lot of edt that beat eau de parfum or even parfum by their destructive power.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, blackguillemot said:

Well, I've never seen the edt of classic fantasy, so I went searching across the shops and found this perfume listed as edp illustrated with edt pictures. Also, on fragrantica 3 people mentioned edt. So could be at some point that there was introduced an edt.

By the way edt can still smell very strong and not seem watered down at all. I own a lot of edt that beat eau de parfum or even parfum by their destructive power.

thank you for your answer, I still find it weird knowing that it was as strong as eau de parfum 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1