Will there be any changes with the custody of the kids?

I believe they probably see her when they want. They’ll be getting their licenses soon if not already so they probably see her more than we think they do. They probably have friends they hang out with so they’re not always at Kevin’s house. However I do believe they love both their parents equally. Of course the courts will make it seem like they have whatever custody because they’re minors. 

I have a cousin whose parents divorced when we were like 10 but he spent more time with his dad because he wanted to once we got older (and because he didn’t like his new stepdad :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Easy There said:

So once they are 18 K Fad can't find any other way to extract money from here aka what Kelly C ex did recently ?

Once they are over its over for him ? Unless he gets ahold of their trust. Which I hope they can't touch till they are 30ish

Britney is smart. The way that trust is set up, it's there just to help with the transferring of assets in the event that she passes.