Britney's YouTube numbers

On 9/10/2021 at 12:55 PM, ElenaB said:

sometimes girl why are you so high? :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: i mean it's a cute single but the video is kind of meh - especially if you compare it to slave, stronger, lucky, everytime...

I would say that Sometimes has perfect amount of views; it's just that Slave, Stronger, Lucky and Everytime deserve even MORE views!😉

• Love 1
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

shes lost lots os views over the years...

was "BritneyTV"

then "BritneySpearsVEVO"

i cant remember the numbers and everything...

im old school kids...in my 30s here

Yeah she had a lot of views when the videos were uploaded to BritneyTV. Once VEVO became a thing a lot of artists lost views though. Her views are still very good and better than some like Xtina.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 9:48 PM, PokemonSpears said:

which is a myth too

I mean, it did have a lot of views for the time, but it didn't reach 100M. This snapshot is from 2008, by 2009 it seems like it had already been taken down. 

pom.png

If I'm not mistaken, the first music video to reach 100M views was Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend, but that was because the fans planned a campaign to get automated views, which got caught by YT, but the real plan was for the news to talk about it, and get people's attention who eventually gave it actual views, and that's how they did it. I was reading about it the other day lol 

Now I know why so many Avril Lavigne videos have so many views despite not being that popular. 

'Piece of Me (POM)' :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Is this official, I don't remeber it being titled that way

• Haha 1