Britney's YouTube numbers

On 9/10/2021 at 12:55 PM, ElenaB said:

sometimes girl why are you so high? :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: i mean it's a cute single but the video is kind of meh - especially if you compare it to slave, stronger, lucky, everytime...

excuse you?! thanks to sometimes music video I became her stan back in '99. Show some respect to that flawlessness :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

They took forever to add it to her VEVO. For a long time you had to watch it from unofficial pages. Like you still have to do for the Overprotected Remix :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

But still should have many more. Some peak dancing there!

Oh!!! Not fair!!! Ok, I guess I can go from :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: to :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: then.

• Haha 1

I’ve always thought that we Exhalers underrate the Baby One More Time era. I mean, look at those numbers!

Yes, Oops was and remains one of the most iconic eras in pop history. But so was Baby! Still one of the best pop debuts of all time. Oops was a continuation of the pop revolution that Baby started.

And the Sometimes video is one of my all time favorites. For a pop ballad, that choreo still hits harder than most artists would try on their bangers. And that middle eight is iconic.

Britney Spears Smiling GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Isla said:

Not HIAM being the least viewed Femme Fatale video when it was a number one hit :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

HIAM is a forgettable hit thanks to the pig Perez who leaked TTWE on purpose so his bff Gaga (at the time) could top Britney easier, making Britney's team rush the release of TTWE, so that's why HIAM didn't shine for long. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

hold on, he did that?? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Yup, I remember his blog at the time he was praising the single but at the same time sharing it, spreading it illegally as he could. I think he actually got in trouble for that and deleted it afterwards. But his purpose was to block Brit as he could because Gaga was coming back with Fireworks Born This Way.

2 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Yup, I remember his blog at the time he was praising the single but at the same time sharing it, spreading it illegally as he could. I think he actually got in trouble for that and deleted it afterwards. But his purpose was to block Brit as he could because Gaga was coming back with Fireworks Born This Way.

He makes it hard not to hate him

I Love Rock N Roll- 36.900.569

Its What She Deserves GIFs | Tenor

Shouldn't have even been released as a single. The poor sis Bombastic Love has been avenged. 

HIAM is a forgettable hit thanks to the pig Perez who leaked TTWE on purpose so his bff Gaga (at the time) could top Britney easier, making Britney's team rush the release of TTWE, so that's why HIAM didn't shine for long. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Wait what kind of narrative is this? HIAM debuted and peaked a month before BTW came out, so how could HIAM's chart performance ever be considered a threat to BTW or warrant Perez sabotaging it? TTWE wasn't a threat to BTW either since it was released as a single at the beginning of March (about 3 weeks after BTW) and didn't peak until late April I believe when the remix came out.

2 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

HIAM is a forgettable hit thanks to the pig Perez who leaked TTWE on purpose so his bff Gaga (at the time) could top Britney easier, making Britney's team rush the release of TTWE, so that's why HIAM didn't shine for long. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

lol what? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: