What’s your favorite performances that Britney choreographed?

This is my definite favorite, she’s so **** and in control during both of these songs she absolutely loved! 

Her entire body is a lot more fluid than those stiff arm moves they forced her to do!

“I wasn’t good, I was GREAT” !

Spoiler

Also can we stop making threads about are least favorite Britney stuff, you really think it’s appropriate to be critiquing her in a negative way rn. 
:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

• Love 5
7 hours ago, dran said:

Can we confirm if she choregraphed any dances prior to Circus? I don't know if any of her iconic ones are her. I think Britney was a fantastic dancer, maybe not the choreographer. God, I miss her

This one wasn't choreographed by Britney, "Monalisa did it" :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:
it's got Britney vibes, she was the co-director of the video :bcut_britney_clapboard:  and she choreographed it.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

tumblr_lvl698e7FL1r3ty02o1_500.gifv

297a4a7b15f2780ff027ea02cefa78bcf5c0fe9f

FamousCaringBrownbear-size_restricted.gi

aa00cc694d917fd24f305dd9b283eef5.gif

tumblr_mu06j7Y2KR1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

Tbh, that choreography is a mess. Considering the killer dancer primeney was it looks like something she came up with 5 minutes before shooting the scene. But I give her a pass because DO SOMETHING took place in a time where she was in a hiatus and the music video wasnt that serious so, as long as she was having fun Im ok. 

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Tbh, that choreography is a mess. Considering the killer dancer primeney was it looks like something she came up with 5 minutes before shooting the scene. But I give her a pass because DO SOMETHING took place in a time where she was in a hiatus and the music video wasnt that serious so, as long as she was having fun Im ok. 

The Official Last Vídeo Of Primeney  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

She called herself "Monalisa" and she was the Co-director of the Vídeo.

she definitely wanted to take control of her carrer. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: