Did Britney Even Realize the Full Extent of How She Was Being Exploited?

Obviously she never wanted to be in the conservatorship and raised major concerns in court after they forced her into the facility for four months after refusing to work (which Judge “Paid Off” Penny did nothing about  gifgit19.gif )but did Britney even realize the full extent of how she was being exploited? I feel like after the movement really took off, the documentary released, and Britney saw from an outsiders perspective how Lou, Colon, and Team Con had been severely draining her bank account, I feel like coming to that realization enraged her like never before

Thoughts?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, she obviously knows first hand the abuse she has to endure herself, but yeah, I wonder if she knows everything they've done with her money 

She does. On June 23, she talked about how she’s working for the people she’s paying, and how her family has lived off her conservatorship for 13 years.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

She does. On June 23, she talked about how she’s working for the people she’s paying, and how her family has lived off her conservatorship for 13 years.

yeah, but I doubt she even knows the exact numbers she's making, or the full extent of the involvement of Lou Taylor, and all those ghost companies, or even the companies that are under her name, or the ones that Jamie took ownership of, etc 

• Like 3

I don't think she fully realize the extent of this mess, even now. 

In her testimony, she said that her team can not know if she takes her medication or not, because they are not with her when the 'lady' gives her the medication. 

But is she aware that the lady probably works for her team ? And that they probably talk together ? 

2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't think she fully realize the extent of this mess, even now. 

In her testimony, she said that her team can not know if she takes her medication or not, because they are not with her when the 'lady' gives her the medication. 

But is she aware that the lady probably works for her team ? And that they probably talk together ? 

She knows first hand the abuse she’s been through. She probably doesn’t know where her money is or what have they done with it, but she definitely knows they stole money and exploited her. 100%.

I just don’t understand what Judge Penny is doing, what’s happening here it’s pretty obvious and even more with Jamie Spears.

Every time she denies  or postpones something I’m like: gifgit19.gif

Judge Penny is either evil or stupid.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 2