What’s a song made by someone else that should have been Britney’s?

I will always say that “Hands to Myself” by Celine Dion Gomez sounded like a 2016 version of ITZ. Britney’s vocals would fit SO much better than Gomez’s. 

I feel Gomez doesn’t have the sensual type of energy/voice that only Britney nails every time like on Showdown, BOM, TOMH, Just Luv Me etc…

9 hours ago, neverover said:

Telephone is quintessential Britney. Gaga mention how the mixing part was so hard for her. Excerpt from Gaga interview back in 2011

https://www.popjustice.com/articles/an-interview-with-lady-gaga/

This probably because Telephone was made with Britney in mind. Britney nailed the song by the moment she stepped to the recording booth. Primeney would fight for the song and make the single out of it, just like how she fought for toxic. 

But Circus is not Britney’s album, it was Larry’s and Jamie’s. That’s what you get if you have mediocre boomer do the artistic work for you. 

I wonder what Gaga would have said if not recorded? She basically just butt heads with Britneys team and her song she worked hard on was rejected by them? 

I wonder how Britney actually feels about the song

1 hour ago, AjBritFan said:

I wonder what Gaga would have said if not recorded? She basically just butt heads with Britneys team and her song she worked hard on was rejected by them? 

I wonder how Britney actually feels about the song

I am definitely sure Gaga would talk about the con team handling Britney. She probably don’t want telephone to end up like radar with all the conservatorship issue. But that’ll be the start of Gaga signing NDA for Britney. 

I’d think Britney would definitely go for it. She mention she never record a song that she didn’t like, and she record this. Being a genius she is, she probably came up with video concept already. But idk, telephone is organically Britney.. she’s so effortless in it.