What’s a song made by someone else that should have been Britney’s?

Telephone is quintessential Britney. Gaga mention how the mixing part was so hard for her. Excerpt from Gaga interview back in 2011

https://www.popjustice.com/articles/an-interview-with-lady-gaga/

What’s your worst song?

I hate ‘Telephone’. Is that terrible to say? It’s the song I have the most difficult time listening to.

Because it was offered to Britney first?

Well that’s not exactly what happened, but I don’t want to delve into that. I could delve into it if you turn that (motions to recorder) off… But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it’s my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it.

This probably because Telephone was made with Britney in mind. Britney nailed the song by the moment she stepped to the recording booth. Primeney would fight for the song and make the single out of it, just like how she fought for toxic. 

But Circus is not Britney’s album, it was Larry’s and Jamie’s. That’s what you get if you have mediocre boomer do the artistic work for you. 

• Love 1

Red Blooded Woman has Britney written all over it and is a pop masterpiece. Wish she had recorded it. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:
Also, Apologize by One Republic, When You Put Your Hands On Me by Christina Aguilera, I Wanna Be with You by Mandy Moore, Baby Come On Over by Samantha Mumba, I Believe by Bosson, Turn it Up by Paris Hilton, When I Grow Up by PCD, Telephone by Lady Gaga and La La La by Naughty Boy. All of these songs scream Britney and I could see her on them. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

9 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Red Blooded Woman has Britney written all over it and is a pop masterpiece. Wish she had recorded it. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:
Also, Apologize by One Republic, When You Put Your Hands On Me by Christina Aguilera, I Wanna Be with You by Mandy Moore, Baby Come On Over by Samantha Mumba, I Believe by Bosson, Turn it Up by Paris Hilton, When I Grow Up by PCD, Telephone by Lady Gaga and La La La by Naughty Boy. All of these songs scream Britney and I could see her on them. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

and X sounds like Blackouts big sister

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

There’s a few Kylie songs which I think Britney could have rocked. Can’t Get You Out of My Head, Breathe, Red Blooded Woman, Slow.

I also would have loved Britney to have did Telephone. I think that would have been such a massive hit for her. She could have collabed with Gaga on it instead of Beyoncé. It was more suited to Britney. Plus she looked good in 2010. She could have served brunetteney and platinum blondney looks :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: