Watch this 5 Minute video from Nine inch nails to Kid rock, Jessica Simpson to Timbaland all had something negative to say About Britney and teen pop in general

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The girls particularly Jessica Simpson and Avril, introduced s** after they got married. 

Did anybody not make connections, that now that I'm married I can tease the worlds men, see what you're missing. L

But both ended in divorce, sadly Avril can't stay married, but then again some people are born to be alone, and there's nothing wrong with it, the whole everybody gotta soulmate is also one outdated concept as well. 

But that's a different conversation, you'd be surprised how many people like being alone and actually living by themselves, social media played a big part of that. 

Jessica did "Irresistible" and her **** image before she got married

6 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Britney was the perfect golden girl everyone loved to hate on. I think that’s why people didn’t get upset about her struggles later on or the conservatorship — so many people had been so jealous of her that something in them was happy to see her having a hard time.

Jessica Simpson still to this day has to make remarks about Britney. In her book, she wrote about a moment where her dad reminded her that she had a better voice than Britney. And then when she got asked about the documentary, she just said she didn’t have to watch it because she had lived it. Like no Jessica, you never went through what Britney did. You never had your kids and civil liberties stolen. 

She said that?

Q7V.gif

She needs therapy.