Watch this 5 Minute video from Nine inch nails to Kid rock, Jessica Simpson to Timbaland all had something negative to say About Britney and teen pop in general

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That comment that Jessica made about not having to show her belly and dancing to have a number one album, I wouldn't expect anything praising from a pastor's daughter. 

Jokes on her cause she did try… and didn’t get a number 1 album….

• Haha 4

Well, honestly I don't blame anybody here I mean people use to push their release dates when Britney was launching because they knew how successful she is from the starting and particularity for Jessica her label started pushing her to be more Britney that's why in the first place she left music altogether. I remember all of the people round those times use to be so jealous of her because let's be real who has done it like her since Adele? Nobody it's natural she got the hate. 

• Love 2

Traditional femininity has always threatened people. Female innocence, youth, ***uality etc is sidelined as unworthy, cheap, fake, superficial.

Because Britney was a sweet girl who had a powerful ***ual dimension to her she was ridiculed and **** upon by anyone wanting to seem artistic/cool/mature. 

• Love 8

Gen z perspective: it’s so weird how everyone was so on this girl over her body when Selena gomez is naked on one her albums covers and no one even cared.

Is it because Britney was white and young so that look wasn’t acceptable for her?

but I still don’t get it tho it’s not like Britney was the first one to make s** themed. We had Madonna, vanity 6, etc, s** and music wasn’t new by this point

just seems everyone was jealous of her simply because she was very attractive and had a great body…nowadays that’s all you need to get TikTok famous and be given a record deal

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does Jessica Simpson look more like Britney here than britney does lol

the nerve of her to talk ****, when you were literally your record labels version of her

Another thing I’ve always noticed- talking about Britney in anyway past or present, brought a lot of attention to any of these has been artist who wish they had her longevity and popularity 20 years later!

• Love 4

Hmm you can tell the interviewer rigged the question to be negative a little? We never hear the questions being asked, it seemed like it was spiteful...

To be honest Jessica only had nice things to say about Britney, generally speaking, and Avril later redeemed herself. With the girls you can absolutely tell their record labels or managers were behind this, telling them to say spiteful things in order to create media cat fights. Brit & Xtina never truly hated each other, a lot was fabricated (although xtina was jealous for sure).

There will never be a mega famous artist that won't get criticism or hate. It is unrealistic to expect otherwise. Brit isn't an exception to the rule. Remember the way Bieber was talked about? Or many current artists. 

All that matters is that Britney never stopped shining and she was and always will be cherished by MANY. Keep shining Brit girl 90s GIF