Could Britney sue the state of California for allowing this to go on without investigations ever happening?

I've thought about this. And I honestly think this is the world we live in where so many can either benefit or look the other way. 

All these people Britney worked around for the past 13 years...none of y'all something sinister going on? Nobody saw something that made you go "There's something WEIRD as hell going on here." Turn away. Guess it doesn't matter since it doesn't impact them.

But yeah, I hope she honestly goes after every single crook that benefitted. I honestly don't mind if Britney never performs again and completely retires as "britney the entertainer". Let her bring all these ********* down. Hit 'em where it hurts!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Like eat prey Britney has said, I’m ready for Britney’s revenge chapter. :gunney:

I think Britney will sue people but the state might be lucky in the sense that Britney will focus on moving on with her life then dealing with the legal / political system. I just don’t see the state taking accountability. It will get really messy, nasty and will take years. It sucks she can’t sue the judges. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She can, but I doubt she will! 

once conservatorship is over she will be flooded with opportunities 

1. Rights for her biopic - it’s a hit movie or TV series already

2. TV shows/ reality shows

3. New tours/ album deals

4. Acting gigs

5. My assumption is her net worth is under represented or reported. She might still have around 100+m.which is too much money to live in peace..

6. I saw her readings and she might get more creative with business ventures.

so I double sue want to go back in all that court proceedings, unless a big law firm sponsor  it ..and take a cut of what she get from court of cali

I think because she “consented” to it she won’t legally be allowed to sue California. Even though she was threatened into consenting technically the state of California can say they would have no way of knowing that. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Yes, probably. However, Britney might decide not to go that route for public image reasons. She completely would be in the right though.

Public image? The public is for her and she 100% has the right to go after anyone that caused her fortune to decrease significantly due to this conservatorship. 

7 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I think she can sue the state of California for violating her constitutional rights without a medical capacity declaration.

They looked on and let her work and perform 70/80 hours a week while deeming her incapable of providing for basic needs. 

They stripped her of her unalienable rights to life, liberty, and property. 

I hope this goes to the Supreme Court for real. 

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

As others have said, she would completely have grounds to pursue legal action against the State of California, but I don't think she will. I think, should she be released from the conservatorship, she'll just be so relieved to be free from the restraints that she won't wish to waste further years of her life by pursuing legal action and thus prolonging her association with those who have wronged her. 

Plus, I would be greatly concerned for her safety if she pursued this route. She would be coming up against a VERY VERY powerful network of people who would stop at nothing to keep the systemic corruption covered up as much as they could. If they knew that Britney could potentially blow the lid off how the system routinely takes advantage of those vulnerable most in need of protection just for financial gain, it scares to think about the lengths they would go to, just to silence her. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Damon said:

As others have said, she would completely have grounds to pursue legal action against the State of California, but I don't think she will. I think, should she be released from the conservatorship, she'll just be so relieved to be free from the restraints that she won't wish to waste further years of her life by pursuing legal action and thus prolonging her association with those who have wronged her. 

Plus, I would be greatly concerned for her safety if she pursued this route. She would be coming up against a VERY VERY powerful network of people who would stop at nothing to keep the systemic corruption covered up as much as they could. If they knew that Britney could potentially blow the lid off how the system routinely takes advantage of those vulnerable most in need of protection just for financial gain, it scares to think about the lengths they would go to, just to silence her. 

I feel that because this is so public, they couldn’t do anything because it would be so obvious at this point. I think she’s most safe now because of how public her situation is. Just wait till the Netflix documentary a released and financial investigations happen.