According to Twitter lawyers, Judge Penny HAS to send an order before the end of the day.

29 minutes ago, Soso said:

I scrolled for hours and it is confirmed that she had to respond TODAY. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Why do you guys think it’s taking this long? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Where is it confirmed? Usually a judge does not have a deadline to respond by, it is usually the parties involved that have to abide by set by the court. Usually a judge just responds when they can - from my experience in the legal field.

However, saying this I’m not familiar with US Law, only the Law of England and Wales. I did see mentions of today’s dates on the documents but it wasn’t clear what that was for…

Can you provide details of those lawyers saying otherwise?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Where is it confirmed? Usually a judge does not have a deadline to respond by, it is usually the parties involved that have to abide by set by the court. Usually a judge just responds when they can - from my experience in the legal field.

However, saying this I’m not familiar with US Law, only the Law of England and Wales. I did see mentions of today’s dates on the documents but it wasn’t clear what that was for…

Can you provide details of those lawyers saying otherwise?

To be honest with you, @notedyourhonor seemed to be waiting for a response and they  are extremely reliable.

A bunch of accounts also claimed we should wait until 4:59 pm for an update. 

I’m not from the US so I’m not really educated on the subject too, but It seemed like an obviousness. 

This tweet suggests that there was an actual hearing at 10 AM, but we won’t be able to know more about it until Monday because the clerk probably clocked out for the day right after.

• Like 2

I feel like she can’t see passed the persona of Britney Spears bc if it were anybody else she’d probably set things in motion much quicker. She probably thinks B is a dumb blonde who wants to go spend money on pink things and drive the opposite way on one-way streets :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Every time Britney speaks Judge Penny at the end is “like cool story bro” and then moves on to other matters that Team Con want dealt with. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, HIM said:

I feel like she can’t see passed the persona of Britney Spears bc if it were anybody else she’d probably set things in motion much quicker. She probably thinks B is a dumb blonde who wants to go spend money on pink things and drive the opposite way on one-way streets :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Every time Britney speaks Judge Penny at the end is “like cool story bro” and then moves on to other matters that Team Con want dealt with. 

What's that in your avi? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 5