The Singles Collection is certified platinum in UK

6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Nope, last known sales are from 2016 well FF was a successful era in terms of commercial according to my research she has shifted more than 10M sales of albums + singles it's the last 2 albums which didn't see the light of day. 

Oh wow yes you're right, June 2016!

FF was the beginning of her decline commercially in the UK, can't imagine many units get shifted in comparison to anything before, along with the fact it took 5 years to go gold, I can't see platinum being anytime soon

• Like 1
Just now, BabyBabyBay said:

Oh wow yes you're right, June 2016!

FF was the beginning of her decline commercially in the UK, can't imagine many units get shifted in comparison to anything before, along with the fact it took 5 years to go gold, I can't see platinum being anytime soon

Perhaps, after FF decline is sales definitely happened if Glory had hits she would've had good streaming numbers comparing to other peers! Britney is also full solo artist, she also needs features now if she comes back to attract younger GP IMO. 

A lot of her sales are unknown actually that's why it's weird to say how many units she has shifted post 2007 actually! 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Perhaps, after FF decline is sales definitely happened if Glory had hits she would've had good streaming numbers comparing to other peers! Britney is also full solo artist, she also needs features now if she comes back to attract younger GP IMO. 

A lot of her sales are unknown actually that's why it's weird to say how many units she has shifted post 2007 actually! 

Yeah agreed, had things been executed a bit better by her team we definitely could've got some stronger sales! Unfortunately she's now in the nostalgia category hence why TSC is popping

We've actually had a few updates, but I can never keep track of previous ones to know how much roughly is being shifted annually:

...Baby One More Time – 1.210.000 (December 2018)
Oops!... I Did It Again – 917,000 (January 2020)
Britney – 477,000 (December 2020)
In the Zone – 540,000 (November 2018)
Greatest Hits: My Prerogative – 1,032,114 (August 2018)
Blackout – 300,000 (October 2020)
Circus – 353,451 (March 2011)
The Singles Collection – 300,000 (August 2021)
Femme Fatale – 100.000 (June 2016)

The Essential Britney Spears – 36,623 (August 2020)

Brocolli Jam and Glory have had minimal updates, but like you said their streaming is relatively weak so I can't imagine they've done much over the years bar WB and MM

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Yeah agreed, had things been executed a bit better by her team we definitely could've got some stronger sales! Unfortunately she's now in the nostalgia category hence why TSC is popping

We've actually had a few updates, but I can never keep track of previous ones to know how much roughly is being shifted annually:

...Baby One More Time – 1.210.000 (December 2018)
Oops!... I Did It Again – 917,000 (January 2020)
Britney – 477,000 (December 2020)
In the Zone – 540,000 (November 2018)
Greatest Hits: My Prerogative – 1,032,114 (August 2018)
Blackout – 300,000 (October 2020)
Circus – 353,451 (March 2011)
The Singles Collection – 300,000 (August 2021)
Femme Fatale – 100.000 (June 2016)

The Essential Britney Spears – 36,623 (August 2020)

Brocolli Jam and Glory have had minimal updates, but like you said their streaming is relatively weak so I can't imagine they've done much over the years bar WB and MM

Yep, her old catalog is shifting a lot well I don't feel bad if she's seen as an nostalgic artist I mean it's been 25 years for her now and people always have known her older hits which happens with everyone actually. I remember she sold a lot with her 2 remixes CDs also but numbers aren't there I got this from Jive Twitter 

20210716-042049.jpg

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Yep, her old catalog is shifting a lot well I don't feel bad if she's seen as an nostalgic artist I mean it's been 25 years for her now and people always have known her older hits which happens with everyone actually. I remember she sold a lot with her 2 remixes CDs also but numbers aren't there I got this from Jive Twitter 

20210716-042049.jpg

I didn’t know that ‘Britney’ sold 19M :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I didn’t know that ‘Britney’ sold 19M :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Yep, Britney with DVDs has sold a lot the mysterious thing about this is she must be around 140M album sales with streaming across all platforms but CM sales are so deflated. 

• Love 1
On 8/7/2021 at 4:48 AM, Prachi said:

..Upon 20th Anniversary I bought a manmade box collection and that is something Britney should hire! Truly a gift. 

Hello! Did you buy the 20th anniversary single box from Fan Shopping?? I have one, and it’s amazing! I’ve been adding promo singles to mine over the years to really fill it up.  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: 

31 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Yep, Britney with DVDs has sold a lot the mysterious thing about this is she must be around 140M album sales with streaming across all platforms but CM sales are so deflated. 

The problem with chartmaster he only goes by the certifications and not the actual numbers of the sales reports..

If it's 7X platinum he stops there, he doesn't go by the fact that several albums are undersold and that the numbers don't reflect that. 

Several acts not even Britney are under certified, but because in the US, they cost money to force the audit, but add an additional 3,000 dollars to make a platinum plaque. 

It's been determined it's actually expensive to get all these audits, the labels would rather cut costs, and while the newer acts gets their stuff recertified, the veterans like Britney, Janet, Madonna, will never get recertified, while alive, but when their dead, oh best believe they will see all their catalog recertified..

This is a repeated thing among Music veterans, male or female, everything gets updated when they are dead than alive, when they should be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The problem with chartmaster he only goes by the certifications and not the actual numbers of the sales reports..

If it's 7X platinum he stops there, he doesn't go by the fact that several albums are undersold and that the numbers don't reflect that. 

Several acts not even Britney are under certified, but because in the US, they cost money to force the audit, but add an additional 3,000 dollars to make a platinum plaque. 

It's been determined it's actually expensive to get all these audits, the labels would rather cut costs, and while the newer acts gets their stuff recertified, the veterans like Britney, Janet, Madonna, will never get recertified, while alive, but when their dead, oh best believe they will see all their catalog recertified..

This is a repeated thing among Music veterans, male or female, everything gets updated when they are dead than alive, when they should be appreciated.

Hm, thank you for this but can't the team pay to RIAA for the updating?