The Singles Collection is certified platinum in UK

18 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

The Singles Collection (2009) was just certified Platinum in UK for selling over 300,000 units.

The greatest hits album moved over 45,000 units in the United Kingdom during 2021.

BPI

1847674D4DC3FCDF11DB72

So what is the total for The greatest hits? If 45k was sold only in this year?

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Uhm you said that for The Singles Collection...The Greatest Hits isn't the same album...:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Ohh You meant the 2004 album :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: Well The Singles Collection is a greatest hits album too that’s why you confused me :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Well, I meant that TSC sold 45k units this year, not The 2004 Greatest Hits. The Greatest Hits has sold 1million as of 2016, that’s the last time the sales were updated 

6 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Ohh You meant the 2004 album :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: Well The Singles Collection is a greatest hits album too that’s why you confused me :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Well, I meant that TSC sold 45k units this year, not The 2004 Greatest Hits. The Greatest Hits has sold 1million as of 2016, that’s the last time the sales were updated 

It's quite odd as her FF album sales are also not known from 2016 so for her ITZ I've checked Chartmasters and their sales for her are deflated I read that the owner of the website hates Britney and is a big fan of Bey and MJ! Also have the tweet saved, haha. 

I also am very curious on how her sales aren't known at all, I tried talking to people in RCA i know some people there and they said Britney has sold more than 110M albums (including dvds) but on CM is shows a different picture. 

13 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It's quite odd as her FF album sales are also not known from 2016 so for her ITZ I've checked Chartmasters and their sales for her are deflated I read that the owner of the website hates Britney and is a big fan of Bey and MJ! Also have the tweet saved, haha. 

I also am very curious on how her sales aren't known at all, I tried talking to people in RCA i know some people there and they said Britney has sold more than 110M albums (including dvds) but on CM is shows a different picture. 

Chartmasters isn’t a good resource for sales. They wrote that Lady Gaga’s The Fame sold 35M when we all know The Fame + The Fame Monster sold 15M WW (And maybe 20M units overall). The stupid RCA should update her sales, because Toxic for example is still gold which is just ridiculous 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Chartmasters isn’t a good resource for sales. They wrote that Lady Gaga’s The Fame sold 35M when we all know The Fame + The Fame Monster sold 15M WW (And maybe 20M units overall). The stupid RCA should update her sales, because Toxic for example is still gold which is just ridiculous 

LOL, 35M units of debut album in a digital age not possible even Adele couldn't do it! 

RCA needs to update when they are given money which we all know Britney team is not interested in, as I am sure Britney doesn't even own her masters to begin with but the problem with all of this is her royalties must've gotten hurt with sales decline but the real thing is a sales obsessed person like me doesn't even know how much her sales are because everywhere it's deflated. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Haha ok, thanks🙈

For me The greatest hits is always My prerogative, and this one from 2009 is always The singles collection😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I'm pretty sure the 35 million figure came up with the CSPC combo pack, no?
Also, I feel if we update TF + TFM numbers, it should be 18-20 million.

53 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This compilation being a smash hit in the UK is so random to me :orangu_orangutan_ape: But we love to see it, I guess? nzkEw0r.gif

Well, the singles collection was huge when it came out actually and I read her toxic streams are going to this album numbers and not ITZ but Britneycharts on Twitter which is helping to keep this on charts but IDK how is that possible. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

FF was certified Gold (100k) in March 2020 I believe, so I feel like we'll be waiting at least 15 years for it to go Platinum :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Nope, last known sales are from 2016 well FF was a successful era in terms of commercial according to my research she has shifted more than 10M sales of albums + singles it's the last 2 albums which didn't see the light of day.