What if out of nowhere Britney returned with the Oops sound

2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And how do you know she doesn’t like that sound? Did she personally tell you that? ezgif.com-resize-8.gif I mean she still performed her bubblegum pop hits up until her last tour but obviously with some modernization…doesn’t mean she didn’t like that sound, after all it’s the sound she’s best known for ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

18 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Yes! This is such a dream if mine. I’d love for Britney to bring back that Fierce Power Pop sound. It’s kinda bubbling right now, but Pop needs to come back into the mainstream. 

It would honestly to god be so cool to see her do another album like Britney one day. Like, mix of Oops sound and the Neptunes sound that led into in the zone 

2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

lol-Britney doesnt even like that sound. Which is why she almost never does the original sounding version to those throwback songs....like never lol 

it’s true tho haha

An rnb + soul or even rock infused pop sound would be good for her next album. She'll be 40+ when b10 comes out so i expect a more mature sounding album. (not a teeny weeny "prettttty girls" vibe. Sorry but she need to stay away from that kind of music.) :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

B10 needs to be the redeeming album of her career. She cant go back to teen pop sound thats for sure. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: 

shes not katy perry who releases kids songs all the time just for the charts. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

She has to work on music that can resonate on most people. Something that can be played on different circumstances and on different occasions not just on clubs or disco or party, and something that an adult can really appreciate. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 1