What if out of nowhere Britney returned with the Oops sound

On 7/31/2021 at 12:18 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Would be fun for a song but I wanna hear something a bit more evolved personally 😇 

I want her own American Life but dealing with the reality of the conservatorship, and the lies the media and her employees made everybody think she was happy..

I can imagine the video being controversial as it's not glamorous but more gripping with the nightmare she had to endure that nobody knows..

But do we need love songs like Nothing fails, no, because that's basically unpopular with the youth, well ballads in general.  

On 7/31/2021 at 3:18 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Would be fun for a song but I wanna hear something a bit more evolved personally 😇 

Totally

On 7/31/2021 at 3:25 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

want her own American Life but dealing with the reality of the conservatorship, and the lies the media and her employees made everybody think she was happy..

Honestly screw American life’s sound though. If she wants to sound like Madonna go for this

But I agree it would be cool if she did speak on more gripping topics if she wants to

On 7/31/2021 at 3:24 PM, halfdressed said:

Uh-buhlieeevve MAaay, you’ll be looking for trouble - if you hurt MAY. 

I CAN PROMISE You (uh uh) you’ll b LUKIN for trouble Bublieeve maaayyy 

Ya ya ya yaaaaaa

• Haha 1
On 7/31/2021 at 12:28 PM, Rik said:

Totally

Honestly screw American life’s sound though. If she wants to sound like Madonna go for this

But I agree it would be cool if she did speak on more gripping topics if she wants to

I felt like original doll was gonna be that game changer for her artistry, but something tells me since "Jive" rejected Sweet dreams my L.A. Ex which was a call and response to cry me a river, it went to become a UK.top ten hit for Rachel Stevens, but knowing Bloodshy and avanti said, they were shocked Piece of Me was actually Greenlit cos it was what was going on in her personal life, but a diss track to Justin Timberlake was basically like nope, not allowed, sorry. 

Every body has a right to diss an ex, we thought it was gonna be allowed, but justin had favoritism in the CEO as he was more hip hop and r&B leaning, but Britney couldn't cause it was electropop 

@Slayer did you know that the solo debut single for Rachel stevens was a rejected track by Jive written with Britney in mind to record 

• Love 1

I actually prefer the sound from “In The Zone”, “Blackout” and “Glory”. As an old Britney fan I had enough from Max Martin’s 90s style it that moment.

The oldest thing I would like to hear from her first records is something next to the “Britney” urban singles and if she won’t experiment with her sound anymore I’m ok with her following the actual tendencies.

I do like Britney’s voice in the studio when she is confort and I don’t want to hear it covered with a ten people choir again like “… BOMT” or “OIDIA” sound.

On 7/31/2021 at 12:32 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Yes! This is such a dream if mine. I’d love for Britney to bring back that Fierce Power Pop sound. It’s kinda bubbling right now, but Pop needs to come back into the mainstream. 

Very hard, pop was and is a sales and radio driven genre, many thought hip hop and rap died, it didn't the audience went to spotify before it became mainstream, once it did, hip hop took over the musical landscape again, pop was always aimed at sales especially with the art direction and the visuals. .

Even now, some youtubers say they don't even create popular music videos that can be deemed iconic, outside the generation its aimed at

There's this big debate the word queen, icon and gay icon are given too loosely and basically lost the meaning behind these words as it's easier to give it to anybody than having them eaen it. 

Even the word legend lost its meaning as well as that was usually given. To.acts that lasted decades and influenced culture and modern society, but who.says these words lost its meaning.

Older people in their 40s and late 30s, which is mostly called ignorant and basically denying the rights to generation Z, their own icons and legends to them xxxtenation is a legend, to them lol nas X is an icon, it's the older generations who dismiss these claims, saying just because someone dies when their career is taking doesn't make them a legend..

A lot of older millennials deny generation Z, which is why there's a huge disconnect Between them.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Baby and Oops are my favorite albums of hers. My favorites from the Britney album are Cinderella, Lonely, and overprotected which all have a similar sound to the first 2 albums. So I guess I really enjoy that bubblegum catchy pop sound lol. 

That said, based on interviews I don't think she has an interest in going back to that. In fact I think it is the last route she would ever go. I'm down to see her experiment with something new. The old stuff will always be there. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

lol-Britney doesnt even like that sound. Which is why she almost never does the original sounding version to those throwback songs....like never lol 

And how do you know she doesn’t like that sound? Did she personally tell you that? ezgif.com-resize-8.gif I mean she still performed her bubblegum pop hits up until her last tour but obviously with some modernization…doesn’t mean she didn’t like that sound, after all it’s the sound she’s best known for ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

• Haha 1