Cher: Jamie $16K a month to do what?! Force Britney to work?! Give her PTSD?!

I always respected Cher as an artist.

But damn, she is titan. She is strength that Brtney  need.

red carpet cfda awards 2019 GIF by CFDA

Honestly, she have bigger dik then Jamie. I feel if she'll had a talk with him, she can make him cry..

Cher is a mother Britney deserves 😆💞

• Love 2

I’ll say this once more, Madonna never cares about Britney. The only reason Madonna did the collab was because Britney was the biggest star in the world. And I truly believe when Madonna did 4 minutes with justin she was pretty much saying f u to Britney... Justin was at the top of his game at that time, and Madonna was being a leech. I truly believe Cher is more beloved as an artist than Madonna.. so good for Cher...and I’m glad she’s still going strong: just wish I could have seen her in concert lol

• Love 3

Britney/Cassie’s comment on Cher being one of Britney’s favourite singers as a child is precisely the comment I don’t like when people use for Britney.

’Britney Spears was my idol when I was a child.’

Its very sweet but it always seems like you’re implying that they’re not significant to you now.

Why cant you try ‘Britney Spears. She’s been my idol since I was a child.’

Same thing with the Cassie comment… ‘I have been a Cher fan since I was a child.’

Does this make sense to anyone else or am I just a rambler?

3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I’ll say this once more, Madonna never cares about Britney. The only reason Madonna did the collab was because Britney was the biggest star in the world. And I truly believe when Madonna did 4 minutes with justin she was pretty much saying f u to Britney... Justin was at the top of his game at that time, and Madonna was being a leech. I truly believe Cher is more beloved as an artist than Madonna.. so good for Cher...and I’m glad she’s still going strong: just wish I could have seen her in concert lol

Aside from her children, Madonna doesn’t have that kind of relationship with anyone. I truly believe it’s because her mother passed away when she was a child. Even her siblings don’t really get along with her very well.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Aside from her children, Madonna doesn’t have that kind of relationship with anyone. I truly believe it’s because her mother passed away when she was a child. Even her siblings don’t really get along with her very well.

I dunno... just remembering interviews with her... and how her personality is... I just feel like she is a bad person and jumps on trends. But don’t get me wrong, I like Madonna songs,  I just feel like Madonna the person is horrible 

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Yes, and Madonna is always gloating although I do suspect that she did hook Brittney up with this new attorney who seems to be doing very well