Jump to content

Why Is Jamie Spears So Protected?


Recommended Posts

So many accounts on how he is a very bad person. From the people he’s worked with, the people who’s met him and the people who’s been threatened by him. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:
 

if Britney claims, abuse and mistreatment, then why is he still in the picture? I get it, jail is not an option because unfortunately you cannot be charged for just being a piece of poop but man oh man how it seems like Jamie is protected and is not made to take accountability for his actions. Everyone around Jamie is a yes man/woman. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:
 

I was thinking the other day, what if Britney was a minor and she claims abuse would they take her out of his control? Answer: NO. Because he abused Preston Spears and nothing other than a restraining order was placed. No stories of Kevin Federline confronting him and cussing him out. No signs of Child Protective Services showing up and asking questions. So you see, yet again Jamie is protected. Why? What makes him so special? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

 

Britney is literally telling the court that her own father loves the control and forces her to do things she doesn’t want to do. And the judge is like “Well I see you’re upset and in total distress, but you’ll have to file a petition to remove that wonderful man. There is no great haste to remove him. I wouldn’t want to hurt his feelings.” :clown_meme__makeup_green:
 

Point of the thread: Why is Jamie so protected? Why hasn’t he met the right person to put him in his place? You’re telling me everyone is afraid to get sued? Something is not right there. Something’s not right. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Dreams said:

there's something we don't know , about this whole conservatorship thing. they're hiding something but I don't know what it is, that's what my guts tell me. there is something that neither Britney nor her team want the public to know.

I can't be the only one who thinks that.

Interesting. It does seem that way. It seems like everyone who meets him surrenders to his authority. No one claps back at him for fear of something sinister.  I wish someone with knowledge or a backbone could have intervened long before. Someone needs to punch him :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Dreams said:

there's something we don't know , about this whole conservatorship thing. they're hiding something but I don't know what it is, that's what my guts tell me. there is something that neither Britney nor her team want the public to know.

I can't be the only one who thinks that.

100%, something really F***ed up 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Dreams said:

there's something we don't know , about this whole conservatorship thing. they're hiding something but I don't know what it is, that's what my guts tell me. there is something that neither Britney nor her team want the public to know.

I can't be the only one who thinks that.

There’s a lot we don’t know, but I’d like to 

Link to comment

It's not like they're trying to protect Jamie, more like they're trying to protect themselves. If Britney breaks free, many people could be facing criminal charges. For Preston's case, I think it involved with Kevin's lawyer, he close with Jamie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, danielhaus29 said:

Money

Money is the root of all evil 

Bit it has to stop somewhere. I mean if Judge is being paid out, does she really want to risk that at this time? 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Yona said:

It's not like they're trying to protect Jamie, more like they're trying to protect themselves. If Britney breaks free, many people could be facing criminal charges. For Preston's case, I think it involved with Kevin's lawyer, he close with Jamie.

Oh so they’re best buddies then? Looking out for one another? How pathetic can you get? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:
 

 

Link to comment

You mean protective, not protected. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

 

I wouldn't say he's protective, because the last thing hes doing to Britney is protecting her but harming her. 

He is the kind of man who is frustrated in life for not achieving anything for himself so when people like him see an opportunity to get a benefit (specially an economic benefit) they do anything to get it, and if you add the fact hes an alcoholic mentally unstable sick person, the result is a trash of a person. 

Gross. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

 

Edit - oh, I just read the entire OP, I got it. Well, I can rephrase something Lisa Maccarley said. There is so much lack of trainning when it comes to c-ship procedures, the court is not prepared enough to properly carry these cases so that gives a huuuuuuuge range for making mistakes aka 'corruption'. And if you combine those factors to the fact that Jamie had access to the massive Britney fortune, he could make anything with money. Silencing people for instance. At the end everything is about money and exposure.

How convenient everyone started quitting and things started to work on Britney's benefit after she spoke up publicly. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, britneypears said:

100%, something really ****ed up 

 

45 minutes ago, HIM said:

Interesting. It does seem that way. It seems like everyone who meets him surrenders to his authority. No one claps back at him for fear of something sinister.  I wish someone with knowledge or a backbone could have intervened long before. Someone needs to punch him :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

People in Hollywood probably know what's going on and i feel like once the truth comes to light it will affect the entertainment industry and celebrity culture as a whole.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

at least for the cship, judging from all the other cship abuse cases we've heard of so far it just seems like the system is so flawed that it's simply not enough if a conservatee tells the judge they were abused. instead of the conservator being removed when a conservatee wants someone else, it's the conservatee who was to prove beyond doubt that what they're saying is true. they're the ones being protected and yet they're being treated like criminals on a stand with every wish they voice. it's sick.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, Persona said:

at least for the cship, judging from all the other cship abuse cases we've heard of so far it just seems like the system is so flawed that it's simply not enough if a conservatee tells the judge they were abused. instead of the conservator being removed when a conservatee wants someone else, it's the conservatee who was to prove beyond doubt that what they're saying is true. they're the ones being protected and yet they're being treated like criminals on a stand with every wish they voice. it's sick.

It’s very mind boggling. There can be a video of Jamie slapping Britney and Judge Penny will say: “Hmm, there needs to be proof that Britney was not misbehaving.” 
 

IT’S SO BARBARIC!!! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, HIM said:

Oh so they’re best buddies then? Looking out for one another? How pathetic can you get? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:
 

 

I didn't mean they're best buddies but I think Kevin's lawyer was involved with the conservatorship and he could be facing with criminal charges so he protected Jamie.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

You mean protective, not protected. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

 

I wouldn't say he's protective, because the last thing hes doing to Britney is protecting her but harming her. 

He is the kind of man who is frustrated in life for not achieving anything for himself so when people like him see an opportunity to get a benefit (specially an economic benefit) they do anything to get it, and if you add the fact hes an alcoholic mentally unstable sick person, the result is a trash of a person. 

Gross. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I never hinted at him being protective. No sis, the system IS protecting him. He’s protected. He’s overprotected :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:
 

I never once thought he can protect his family. Beating down doors and pulling you by the hand to go fishing is family bonding for him. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Dreams said:

there's something we don't know , about this whole conservatorship thing. they're hiding something but I don't know what it is, that's what my guts tell me. there is something that neither Britney nor her team want the public to know.

I can't be the only one who thinks that.

I have a theory on this but it ain't pretty.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block