Why Is Jamie Spears So Protected?

Just now, I love Britney said:

We will get a tell all interview soon. wouldn't be surprised the moment britney is free a few days later she gets interviewed. Girl is going to want to make COIN back after what has been stolen from her and trust me she is going to get millions of dollars.

That’s why I don’t trip about her money being stolen because her next album and tour will make her bank. That’s not saying justice shouldn’t be served though. 

47 minutes ago, Dreams said:

there's something we don't know , about this whole conservatorship thing. they're hiding something but I don't know what it is, that's what my guts tell me. there is something that neither Britney nor her team want the public to know.

I can't be the only one who thinks that.

I think the same. Besides the part that Brit did not want it.She told many times that she wants that the whole truth should come out. But there are many people like her father who said that Brit did something very evil.

I always thought Britney was put under guardianship to protect her from people who harmed her.That she would not have to testify in court as a witness etc.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think the same. Besides the part that Brit did not want it.She told many times that she wants that the whole truth should come out. But there are many people like her father who said that Brit did something very evil.

I always thought Britney was put under guardianship to protect her from people who harmed her.That she would not have to testify in court as a witness etc.

Maybe Britney dabbled into other religions and her family being Christian folk thinks she was possessed or something with the help of Lou Taylor. Lou probably convinced them that Britney has 5 demons in her. 

anigif_sub-buzz-1640-1616859209-1_previe

Just now, I love Britney said:

no but I'm saying people will be wanting to offer her millions to get the first exclusive interview.

Oh yes, hoping she chooses wisely and not get someone who is scum 

He plays of his cute little southern old man persona.  The “if my baby wants cheese grits, she’s gettin’ cheese grits!”.

It INFURIATES me that Kevin didn’t press charges after he shook his child.  But I’m sure for the right price, Kevin doesn’t care.  His scum bag attorney and Viv prob cut a deal…why not, it’s Britney’s money.  But like…that’s your child, man.  His mother did the right thing and IMMEDIATELY called Kevin to come get the boys, despite it allegedly still being her time with them…and all he did was get a restraining order that will expire at some point.  Yet Britney is incapable of caring for people, right?  So damn insane.  This old man needs to he taught a lesson.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

This old man needs to he taught a lesson.

I can assure you he hangs around a lot of weak people. That’s what predators do. They go after the calf. 

I know people who would not put up with his ****. That’s why I cannot understand how he hasn’t met the right person to shut him down. 

Jamie hasn’t made any enemies in life because he only targets women and people he sees beneath him.

7 minutes ago, Dreams said:

I think that what Britney told in court is not even half of what is really going on behind the scenes, in my opinion she is afraid for her life and her children's life, there are things she can't reveal right now. Maybe there's a whole mafia behind this whole thing. Don't forget that the same people tried to put Lindsay Lohan, Courtney Love etc under a conservatorship too. Allegedly of course. This is just speculations.

People in Hollywood probably know what's going on and i feel like once this thing comes to light it will affect the entertainment industry and celebrity culture as a whole.

I think so too. It's really just the tip of the iceberg and what's underneath is probably something really dark and bat**** crazy. I expect the worst tbh and it probably even started way before the conservatorship. Courtney Love said that ''it's one of the worst things I have seen done to another woman and I have seen it all'' and I really trust her. I just hope that this will have a good ending, with every devil exposed 

• Love 1

TBH, the more articles I read I feel as an outsider there are a lot of things we don't know neither the team or maybe Britney wants us to know, this is truly my gut feeling though. 

I literally think a lot about this whole thing after work a lot, but I still find this so strange - a lot of things are off. 

1 hour ago, Dreams said:

there's something we don't know , about this whole conservatorship thing. they're hiding something but I don't know what it is, that's what my guts tell me. there is something that neither Britney nor her team want the public to know.

I can't be the only one who thinks that.

I think they're definitely hiding something and whatever it is, is dark but I don't think Britney necessarily wants to hide whatever it is. I can't think of anything she would want hidden that would benefit her. She seems to want people to know everything that's happened.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, britneypears said:

I think so too. It's really just the tip of the iceberg and what's underneath is probably something really dark and bat**** crazy. I expect the worst tbh and it probably even started way before the conservatorship. Courtney Love said that ''it's one of the worst things I have seen done to another woman and I have seen it all'' and I really trust her. I just hope that this will have a good ending, with every devil exposed 

Spot on. You're totally right. Hollywood and the whole entertainment industry is rotten to the core. 

• Love 1