Mk Ultra conspiracy

If you’re interested in MK Ultra, I recommend the book “Poisoner in Chief” about one of the main architects of the program and the history of the program.

The reason the program was closed was that despite all of their efforts the mind control didn’t really work. What it did, it just hurt people. The program had been already ended and all the people involved with it thought that they had got off the hook, when the proper investigations started.

I don’t see any link between Britney and MK ultra.

• Love 7

I thought from the start that Britney being sent to "rehab" back in 2007 was just a codeword for an MK Ultra facility. And spare me the "but the project didn't work and was cancelled!!!" excuse. If y'all really believe that the government would just stop conducting experiments to control people when the end results would greatly benefit their agenda, then y'all are gullible as hell.  :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I thought from the start that Britney being sent to "rehab" back in 2007 was just a codeword for an MK Ultra facility. And spare me the "but the project didn't work and was cancelled!!!" excuse. If y'all really believe that the government would just stop conducting experiments to control people when the end results would greatly benefit their agenda, then y'all are gullible as hell.  :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

So you believe she has multiple personalities? How is she able to give interviews and perform then? Watch documentaries about people with MPD. They cant even go shopping. Britney had a breakdown in 2007 and went to rehab. It can happen to anyone and doesnt mean she should be a slave now. Not everything has to be a hidden conspiracy. You guys act like those who believe that the pandemic had been planned by Bill Gates