Be wary of others, the ones closest to you…

Why do you think we, as fans are still so obsessed with rebellion after all these years?
I was happened  to be a Britney fan when the song was appeared on her website. I followed the development of the song because, I loved the song from the first moment I’ve heard it, and was obsessed.
If there's one project Britney  can say she hasn't done in her career before, it's the original doll and track Rebellion.
I'm still very curious about the final mix of the Rebellion song. We somehow hear every song Britney does, but this song has been a secret for years. Four producers worked on it, and one died of suspicious circumstances . The data containing the entire song was reportedly destroyed in a suspicious fire.
what are you thinking? Are you still as obsessed as on the first day and want to hear the rest of the song? Do you think Britney remembers this song like it was yesterday, like she remembers Lonely?

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'll post it again for the part we know.

I love it more & more. Her singing voice match perfectly. I need a new song like this, more deeper.

Are these lyrics real ?

You might not believe it
But trust me this is true
You fall for their poison
And become a part of their crew
I'm in a rebellion
And I'm up against the truth
So will you join me?
Or will you be taken too?

The eye that is deceiving is the one trapping us in
I'm fighting a losing battle and my patience is wearing thin
But in rebellion there's a glimmer of light
And nobody claims the crown without some sacrifice

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Matou said:

I'll post it again for the part we know.

I love it more & more. Her singing voice match perfectly. I need a new song like this, more deeper.

Are these lyrics real ?

You might not believe it
But trust me this is true
You fall for their poison
And become a part of their crew
I'm in a rebellion
And I'm up against the truth
So will you join me?
Or will you be taken too?

The eye that is deceiving is the one trapping us in
I'm fighting a losing battle and my patience is wearing thin
But in rebellion there's a glimmer of light
And nobody claims the crown without some sacrifice

I don’t like the fact that everything about this song is a mystery. Those lyrics were rumored to be the missing part. But I need her singing those lyrics to confirm it. Or at least acknowledge this song somehow. This is a masterpiece and it would still make a big impact still to this day. I understand why they scrapped it in the first place. Britney probably thought that nobody would believe her and song would be a parody material as they  did to the shaving thing. 

15 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I don’t like the fact that everything about this song is a mystery. Those lyrics were rumored to be the missing part. But I need her singing those lyrics to confirm it. Or at least acknowledge this song somehow. This is a masterpiece and it would still make a big impact still to this day. I understand why they scrapped it in the first place. Britney probably thought that nobody would believe her and song would be a parody material as they  did to the shaving thing. 

I think these can be true but yeah you're right. Imagine a new Rebellion after her freedom, I'm 100,000% here for it :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 3

it could have been the most important song of her career, i don’t care what anyone says. the lyrics are so deep and honest, it fits her story perfectly. if we analyze that period of time, between 04 and 06 she was fed up with the narrative and had the need to rebel against her management and family. she was constantly showing she didn’t care anymore around that time. she had her own family and wanted her vision to be completely heard. i think the original doll era could have been one step forward after itz, but not as chaotic as blackout.

• Love 5

SUCH a cool song! I also remember it from her website back in the day paired along with that tiger imagery. I remember being stunned. The song sounds so haunting and mysterious.

But I'm kind of wondering if there's not that much to it  being "buried" other than maybe Britney just forgot about the song cause it's been so long? Along with her other scrapped music.

Zomba owns the original but would Britney get in trouble for singing her own song on instagram? she could re-record it "Rebellion (Britney's Version) "

Maybe someday.....:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

(p.s. I hope Britney knows how much we love her unreleased music!! It's ALL i've been listening to these days )

• Love 1