Sam Asghari sarcastically tells paparazzi he and Britney have been married for years and have twins

6 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

What are these scripted looking videos of him Β  Β Being interviewed by a paparazzi tho?Β 
like really, they all seem scripted almost like a commercial or something.

this is like the third video of him being β€œcaught” by a paparazzi this way.Β 
Β 

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:Β suspicious.Β 
Β 

ps.

im not shading him. But they all seem fake and planned tbh. Β I wanna know the story behind these tbh

And again... TMZΒ :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I just noticed from Asgharifitness Instagram account that he was wearing (yesterday)Β at the gym the same clothes Β he was wearing in this video. I think the paparazzi guy knew he was at the gym that time and was waiting near his car.Β 
Β 

I.e. I don’t think that this was staged. It’s just that the same paparazzi dude has learned when and whereΒ he goes to the gym.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, brtineypears said:

I'm sorry, I might be wrong actually. I remember SLO4N (on youtube) talking about it, but now when I googled it, the first article says it was false documents.Β 

It was fake this court docs that supposedly showed that Sam was paid 100 k as her chef. It's fake 🌚

• Like 1