Did Britney Even Want to Create Britney Jean?

11 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

IA... I don't know why people think they allowed Britney to do what she wanted with Glory... For me it was Blackout the last album she was really involved, she even was the executive producer.

Because she said so in a rare candid interview where she even talked about the cship, the part where she talked about the cship was never aired. But it had a live audience. 

8 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I'm just gonna leave this embarrassing mess here 

M.E.S.S

i never saw it broken down like this. I honestly haven't listened to it since it was released. 

i knew it was messy but there's songs with 0 Britney. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I'm just gonna leave this embarrassing mess here 

M.E.S.S

Sometimes it’s SO HARD to tell the difference in their vocals. I do wonder how creators of videos like this are 100% certain ? (I’ve also seen videos like this disagree on who is singing the vocals)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Sometimes it’s SO HARD to tell the difference in their vocals. I do wonder how creators of videos like this are 100% certain ? (I’ve also seen videos like this disagree on who is singing the vocals)

To me something was off since i've listened to "Work B.itch" i remember when it leaked and when i listened to the whole song the first thing i said to my sister was "sounds interesting, i can't wait to listen to the final version with Britney's vocals in it" but i had no idea that it was the final version the one that leaked :dead_falling_wig_dying: idk it just sounds like someone who's trying so hard to sound like her... It's hard for me to explain :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 1