Anyone know the deal with Bryan and Amber Lynn?

7 hours ago, LikeRight said:

You don't even know what mental health she has ... 
Fans even believed everything she said in her testimony (2 times). 
I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

Are you saying Britney is a liar ? 

And no lol, Britney's family is not supporting her. They support her money. 

I don't know anything about her and she's not relevant to Britney's issues. However, people need to stop calling her names like es***t or **** star etc, firstly, there's nothing wrong being a s ex worker, and secondly, it's another form of misogyny which is unacceptable for a fanbase which claims that out fave suffered from misogynistic behavour all her life, to act like that on another woman.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, LikeRight said:

I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

dora the explorer wow GIF

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, LikeRight said:

Ok Juno gifgit10.gif

10 hours ago, Mjop said:

Yeah I agree. Given how outspoken she seemed early on I feel like maybe she really is a good person. People are really leaping to some awful conclusions and being downright mean to her. Even if she has the best intentions that would get old fast…

I still can’t wrap my head around being with Bryan though…. 🤔

Maybe he's got a pretty big d. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: