Anyone know the deal with Bryan and Amber Lynn?

40 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

You don't even know what mental health she has ... 
Fans even believed everything she said in her testimony (2 times). 
I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

She doesn’t qualify for a probate Conservatorship. It doesn’t matter what mental health issues she may have. The conservatorship system was not meant for people like Britney and maybe they had good intentions to begin with but it is absolutely ABUSIVE. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She doesn’t qualify for a probate Conservatorship. It doesn’t matter what mental health issues she may have. The conservatorship system was not meant for people like Britney and maybe they had good intentions to begin with but it is absolutely ABUSIVE. 

I can’t believe we’re even having to explain this right now, sigh.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

Hello? Is this Juno Lynn who owned in Juno Lynn fan Instagram profile?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Now there are 3 Jamies and 3 Lynns

When I was in 2004? I'm not sure to tell friends what the family is called the mother Lynne,father Jamie and sister Jamie Lynne they told me to stop.That's too much.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

But if I told them today that Britney's boyfriend, former lawyer and good friend all called Sam

They have already 4 Lynne´s in the family.( Lynne,Jamie Lynne,Laura Lynne,Amber Lynne)

And there is more confused stuff.:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

OH! Jamies Lynns husband is called Jamie too?:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: I never did some deep research on him .Imagine your husband is called like yourself and your father.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

When she's screaming his name in bed! :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

But yeah she mentioned his name in her documentary and how it was funny how there were so many Jamie's in the family

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I once had a boyfriend, who was called like my stepfather and used a similar aftershave.And he even looked a bit like him.That was a bit strange,almost perverse.But I only got together with him by chance. I was appointed with friends and wanted to cancel, but overslept.So I had to go.

I never watched her doku, still need too.

I haven't seen the documentary since Britney spoken testimony came out. I wonder if seeing it now, I'll recognize more injustices towards Britney.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She stopped speaking in support of Britney and recently she was liking Jumbo Gumbo’s posts and not Britney’s. If she married Brian then maybe she was forced to sign a contract to never speak ill of the Spears Abusers Clan.

I’m dying at Jumbo Gumbo

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, LikeRight said:

Is this Juno Lou ??? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Like 1