Jump to content

Anyone know the deal with Bryan and Amber Lynn?


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

You don't even know what mental health she has ... 
Fans even believed everything she said in her testimony (2 times). 
I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

She doesn’t qualify for a probate Conservatorship. It doesn’t matter what mental health issues she may have. The conservatorship system was not meant for people like Britney and maybe they had good intentions to begin with but it is absolutely ABUSIVE. 
 

 

  • Love 6
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She doesn’t qualify for a probate Conservatorship. It doesn’t matter what mental health issues she may have. The conservatorship system was not meant for people like Britney and maybe they had good intentions to begin with but it is absolutely ABUSIVE. 
 

 

I can’t believe we’re even having to explain this right now, sigh.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

You don't even know what mental health she has ... 
Fans even believed everything she said in her testimony (2 times). 
I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

Hello? Is this Juno Lynn who owned in Juno Lynn fan Instagram profile?

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Now there are 3 Jamies and 3 Lynns

When I was in 2004? I'm not sure to tell friends what the family is called the mother Lynne,father Jamie and sister Jamie Lynne they told me to stop.That's too much.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

But if I told them today that Britney's boyfriend, former lawyer and good friend all called Sam

They have already 4 Lynne´s in the family.( Lynne,Jamie Lynne,Laura Lynne,Amber Lynne)

And there is more confused stuff.:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I forgot about Laura Lynn! And Jamie (father), Jamie Lynn (child) and Jamie ( jamie lynns husband)

OH! Jamies Lynns husband is called Jamie too?:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: I never did some deep research on him .Imagine your husband is called like yourself and your father.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

OH! Jamies Lynns husband is called Jamie too?:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: I never did some deep research on him .Imagine your husband is called like yourself and your father.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

When she's screaming his name in bed! :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

But yeah she mentioned his name in her documentary and how it was funny how there were so many Jamie's in the family

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I once had a boyfriend, who was called like my stepfather and used a similar aftershave.And he even looked a bit like him.That was a bit strange,almost perverse.But I only got together with him by chance. I was appointed with friends and wanted to cancel, but overslept.So I had to go.

I never watched her doku, still need too.

I haven't seen the documentary since Britney spoken testimony came out. I wonder if seeing it now, I'll recognize more injustices towards Britney.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She stopped speaking in support of Britney and recently she was liking Jumbo Gumbo’s posts and not Britney’s. If she married Brian then maybe she was forced to sign a contract to never speak ill of the Spears Abusers Clan.

I’m dying at Jumbo Gumbo

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, LikeRight said:

You don't even know what mental health she has ... 
Fans even believed everything she said in her testimony (2 times). 
I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

Is this Juno Lou ??? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block