Anyone know the deal with Bryan and Amber Lynn?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ8ZulrC4U/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just curious if anyone knows the story on the two of them. I vaguely remember Amber Lynn defending the Free Britney movement when they started dating and sending DMs to fans. Based on her most recent post it looks like they’re still together and a few users implied that they’re married. People are leaving her some pretty nasty comments and the girl (and her mom) fights back lol!! I guess I’m wondering if she’s still team Brit or if she’s moved to the dark side haha

Thoughts?!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Mjop said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ8ZulrC4U/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just curious if anyone knows the story on the two of them. I vaguely remember Amber Lynn defending the Free Britney movement when they started dating and sending DMs to fans. Based on her most recent post it looks like they’re still together and a few users implied that they’re married. People are leaving her some pretty nasty comments and the girl (and her mom) fights back lol!! I guess I’m wondering if she’s still team Brit or if she’s moved to the dark side haha

Thoughts?!

She stopped speaking in support of Britney and recently she was liking Jumbo Gumbo’s posts and not Britney’s. If she married Brian then maybe she was forced to sign a contract to never speak ill of the Spears Abusers Clan.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roger said:

Who does want to see him happy though ?! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Me ! I like Bryan Spears, he is a very good guy. 

And damn, i just read the comments on Amber Lynn's instagram. Fans are so annoying. Do they know Amber is rich as **** thanks to her father ? She doesn't need Brit's money at all lol. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

What if Bryan purposely did bad on the interview to help his sister  but he’s too much of a fool to do it properly?! :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

and His gf wife thing that look just like his sisters and shares the same name as both his mother and his youngest sister is try to help Bryan by dming fans (seriously what’s wrong with this family)  :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

Me ! I like Bryan Spears, he is a very good guy. 

And damn, i just read the comments on Amber Lynn's instagram. Fans are so annoying. Do they know Amber is rich as **** thanks to her father ? She doesn't need Brit's money at all lol. 

Britney wants to sue him and you think he is a good guy ?!

dawngetout.gif

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LikeRight said:

You don't even know what mental health she has ... 
Fans even believed everything she said in her testimony (2 times). 
I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

People with mental health issues deserve human rights and to be treated with dignity. Britney can clothe, feed, and bathe herself. Her conservatorship was implemented without a mental health declaration - even Vivian Thorn acknowledged this.

Bryan comments on women with "strong opinions" and thinks Britney being a terrible driver or liking someone making her dinners reservations warrants this conservatorship abuse. And plenty of other people have spoken out against it, from Iggy to people who have dressed Britney for events to the Womanizer director who is “traumatized” and much more.

I don't feel bad about thinking that Lynne, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn are complicit in what's an abusive situation. I'm so grateful that Rosengart is working on this case! Would you be OK with your father calling you a racehorse? What if your brother tolerated such treatment? Would he be off the hook?

No GIF

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, HelicopterInTheSky said:

The comments on her Insta fotos are horrible & disgusting. Let’s please leave this girl alone.

Yeah I agree. Given how outspoken she seemed early on I feel like maybe she really is a good person. People are really leaping to some awful conclusions and being downright mean to her. Even if she has the best intentions that would get old fast…

I still can’t wrap my head around being with Bryan though…. 🤔

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

You don't even know what mental health she has ... 
Fans even believed everything she said in her testimony (2 times). 
I tried to give clues in the past but i got a warming by moderation. So i will not even tell more at this point. 

Amber is probably very supporting with Britney, like the entire rest of the family or people who know what's really going on, they're just not part of the free Britney movement for a reason.

Enlighten me. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1