Some big changes coming up? 🤩

The same woman (https://instagram.com/houseinhabit) who posted the info about the change in Britney’s security a couple of days ago in her stories:

93985-A48-B2-AE-4-B9-F-824-F-A688-B9-EAE

Posted yesterday these intriguing posts in her IG stories:

7-F836606-2-E63-4-D45-88-E0-571-BEA33757
5-D75-FA4-E-644-D-413-D-ABF4-369-D347872

She is pro-Britney and even was in the courtroom when Britney got Rosengart as her lawyer.

Check out that story here (she and her friends go to the court around the middle of the story and share some drawings and details I haven’t seen before): 

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODg5Njk3NzkwMTg4MDgw?story_media_id=2617818801632180911&utm_medium=copy_link 

Superdupermaxi - the make up artist who is friends with both Sam Asghari and  Britney alluded right after last week’s court hearing, that something big would happen this week. Can’t wait to see/hear what it is.

In his most recent IG story Maxi posted various lion videos/images and a rant about people who just ask (Britney) if is she is OK (implying that something is wrong with her). He deleted most of the story and left only one lion video.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, mangotango said:

I have a bit of a difficulty taking people seriously who tease this much about "oh amazing big reveal that will change everything". In the past 20 hours this person has six stories all in the tone of "just wait". It tends to just create wild speculations and the "big reveal" turns out to not be so big. 

Eh, maybe I am just being a bit too cynical as I just don't like people trying to use the situation to build up even more suspense for the sake of getting followers, but of course I always hope there will be major breakthroughs. 

If she is referring to something that will take place today, she probably doesn’t want to be the one spilling the beans too early, but wants to say when the news break that “I knew this”.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, The Finn said:

If she is referring to something that will take place today, she probably doesn’t want to be the one spilling the beans too early, but wants to say when the news break that “I knew this”.

Yeah very possible, but also one of the reasons I find these things it a bit distasteful. If there is a reason to not spill the beans too early, then imo you shouldn't post about it at all simply for your ego's sake. 

Edit: with "you" I mean a generic "you"/the IG account, not YOU haha :) 

• Love 3
  • Like 2