Are they posting these super long posts to make her seem manic and unstable?

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I get where you are coming from, but I don't like how a post that could very likely come from Brit is being described by you as sounding manic and unstable. 

Trying being abused, silenced, and gaslit for 13 years straight and see how calm and stable you sound when you're finally able to speak out.

Why did she type up a post when she could just use her Instagram and speak her truth? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

You’re putting words into my mouth. I never said that. I was suggesting if Team Con would say that. Never once did I say I thought that so don’t act like I’m against Britney here. Thanks 

You literally said her posts could be used to make her look manic and unstable. How am I putting words in your mouth?

3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Why did she type up a post when she could just use her Instagram and speak her truth? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I never once said you're against Britney and I never once said I believed was her posting. Who's putting words in whose mouth now? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

All I said was that I really don't like fans suggesting posts that could be her are unstable and manic given that, if it is her, they'd make sense given how she's been abused for 13 years. No one is going to be calm and fully stable after that.

Just now, Urbanney said:

You literally said her posts could be used to make her look manic and unstable. How am I putting words in your mouth?

I never once said you're against Britney and I never once said I believed was her posting. Who's putting words in whose mouth now? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

All I said was that I really don't like fans suggesting posts that could be her are unstable and manic given that, if it is her, they'd make sense given how she's been abused for 13 years. No one is going to be calm and fully stable after that.

You responded with saying you didn’t like my post and how it sounded. I didn’t realize it mattered and that you had to approve :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I don’t believe she’s posting and that’s ok. You’re acting like I said she couldn’t be upset or isn’t allowed to be angry. Re read what I posted. I said THEY meaning team con. And if this was Britney, then yes, I’m sure the courts will use this against her. Her lawyer should be advising her to say nothing until she does a sit down interview. We have absolutely no confirmation that this is her posting these.

13 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I swear to god, those of u criticizing better have never used a curse word a day in your life or feel any other emotion other than happy. She’s a ******* human being not a *** **** robot, we normal humans feel a range of emotions, some of y’all are no better than team CON.

Relevant video