Are they posting these super long posts to make her seem manic and unstable?

What’s the perfect Instagram post she should do ?
A nice picture with professional make up and hair and a super unproblematic nice and positive caption? This is not who she is now.

Let her be!

She’s not the image they’ve built for her. She’s been trying to destroy that fake « Britney Spears » image already in 2004-2007. We know how her team handled the situation...

i remember back in the day in her letters (2004/05) she was saying how she needed a break and how when she will be back EVERYTHING will be completely different. She was trying to evolve, change her music and image, her team and her lifestyle, and they just do not let her be who she wants to be. They stole her freedom for money. So yes she’s ******* angry deal with it.

1 minute ago, ElenaB said:

maybe to safe face in front of the judge, idk. maybe the cship dynamics have changed a bit after her testimony. 

maybe if she records a video expressing her mind and she says something that doesn’t sit well with what the fandom thinks (like doing the ig videos bc she likes it, or that she doesn’t like the docs about her life) some will say she was forced to say it and that she seems uncomfortable.

i believe her ig was manipulated and she was censored in the past, but not now. it’s a sudden change and these posts sound nothing like something cassie would write. tbh i feel like for some fans she can never win. 

She always wins with me. I will always support Britney :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SonOfSun said:

What’s the perfect Instagram post she should do ?
A nice picture with professional make up and hair and a super unproblematic nice and positive caption. This is not who she is now.

Let her be.

She’s not the image they’ve built for her. She’s been trying to destroy that fake « Britney Spears » image already in 2004-2007. We know how her team handled the situation...

i remember back in the day in her letters (2004/05) she was saying how she needed a break and how when she will be back EVERYTHING will be completely different. She was trying to evolve, change her music and image, her team and her lifestyle, and they just do not let her be who she wants to be. They stole her freedom for money. So yes she’s ******* angry deal with it.

Get a journal please. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I need people on this forum to not use words like manic, erratic or unstable when they clearly don’t know anything about those words except that they sound “crazy”.

whether it’s Britney posting or not who knows at this point but nothing about that last post in particular was erratic and I need y’all to stop acting like you even know what it means.

team con would shoot themselves in the foot if they used Instagram posts as evidence. Especially because Britney is anything but “manic” in court.

Do you seriously have the audacity to call Britney 'manic' whilst being in the free britney movement? That post was CLEARLY her.

Some of you are moving like you're team con trying to paint Britney a certain way.

Matthew would EXPOSE them if it was not Britney posting.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Do you seriously have the audacity to call Britney 'manic' whilst being in the free britney movement? That post was CLEARLY her.

Some of you are moving like you're team con trying to paint Britney a certain way.

Matthew would EXPOSE them if it was not Britney posting.

I absolutely support the Free Britney movement. Show me a video of her saying she’s fine and clearing up all of these rumours about if she controls her Instagram :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:GIF by Bravo TV

Just now, Phonography423 said:

Lol no she wouldn’t. The majority of artists I follow don’t do that. The only one that does is Cardi. I follow plenty of artists from her same era and they never do that. They’ll just respond to their celebrity friends. 

If Britney had access to her IG, given the situation and how she feels connected with her fans, I guarantee you that she would go live or post a video of herself. Believe whatever you want though :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 1
Just now, AngelinaSpears said:

Bravo,i said that already,but this @Slayer always has negative thoughts about us who thinks that she doesn't controll her instagram,she will go live ,and not writing those nonsenses,if she has instagram password

I don’t care who disagrees with me. They can take a hike and leave this thread :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1

I get where you are coming from, but I don't like how a post that could very likely come from Brit is being described by you as sounding manic and unstable. 

Trying being abused, silenced, and gaslit for 13 years straight and see how calm and stable you sound when you're finally able to speak out.

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I get where you are coming from, but I don't like how a post that could very likely come from Brit is being described by you as sounding manic and unstable. 

Trying being abused, silenced, and gaslit for 13 years straight and see how calm and stable you sound when you're finally able to speak out.

You’re putting words into my mouth. I never said that. I was suggesting if Team Con would say that. Never once did I say I thought that so don’t act like I’m against Britney here. Thanks