Are they posting these super long posts to make her seem manic and unstable?

What about that post was manic? She made pretty good points, was coherent, made sense and got a point across.. I could see if her topics were all over the place, her typing was in all caps or all over the place.. etc.. but it was pretty clear what she was saying and how she feels. 

• Love 1

Hey now, I don’t believe that I said anything wrong about Britney. I was just asking a question. 

She has never made captions like that personal. I’m not talking about the cursing. She’s cursed since she started. Remember when her mic was on and she was caught cursing about her band? She’s always cursed. 

It’s the idea that she’s saying so much and it’s  so random. I’m just saying I don’t know if it’s painting her in the best light. 

if I was in her position, I’m sure I would also be cursing due to being so angry. 

5 hours ago, _genic said:

If I had been silenced for 13 years and finally got a chance to speak myself, I would have a lot to say.

She would have a lot to say yes.

But she would complain about her father or her lack of freedom... not her sister's 2016 performance :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She would have a lot to say yes.

But she would complain about her father or her lack of freedom... not her sister's 2016 performance :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Really though! She doesn’t have to curse either. Even in court! I guess that’s just Britney :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

why isn’t she mentioning the crazy woman who harassed her and is now involved with stealing her money? Instead she will talk about a Disney performance. 

she needs to either say some real tea or stay silent for Project Rose to be a success. 

You are the one who thinks the post makes her seem manic and unstable. Don't make up future scenarios to hide your own opinion. She is a woman who has had her human rights taken away from her for 13 years and has been forced to stay silent and work against her will. She's remarkably stable for what they've done to her. Being angry and finally speaking your truth is not the same as being unstable. 

• Love 2

What is wrong with all of you, you wanted her to be more open about the situation.

And now she drags the people that she felt betrayed the most, it's natural.

If it paints her in a bad light? The brand Britney maybe, but that will die slowly when she's not working and not getting out anyway.

Why is she so calm, I would drag everyone, make a list of names and write down how they failed me and write a death wishlist of people.

She's not maniac she's fuming and unlike people like Demi she's talking about her own life and does not rant about some shops that have light products.

it seems like some of you guys refuse to accept the woman you stan for who she is.

i’ve always been hesitant about her ig and if it was her or not, but to me it’s clearly her now. and this post confirmed that she likes making those ig videos. so what? it’s her ig, she likes having fun and doesn’t give a **** about looking perfect. she’s the opposite of what other celebs portray in social media. i love it.

now she writes in a way you don’t like and it’s “clearly not her” “makes she looks like a maniac”… no. this is britney. stop.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

it seems like some of you guys refuse to accept the woman you stan for who she is.

i’ve always been hesitant about her ig and if it was her or not, but to me it’s clearly her now. and this post confirmed that she likes making those ig videos. so what? it’s her ig, she likes having fun and doesn’t give a **** about looking perfect. she’s the opposite of what other celebs portray in social media. i love it.

now she writes in a way you don’t like and it’s “clearly not her” “makes she looks like a maniac”… no. this is britney. stop.

I’m very proud of her and want her to tell her story and express her feelings. I’m not mad that she’s cursing, it’s more so how much of it is her and how much if it is Cassie. I’m not sure I believe it’s her until she goes live or posts a video of herself. It’s all too much for me to think is this her or isn’t it her. We know she has to send her posts into a company first so we don’t know what’s being edited. Clearly not any curse words. 

I think people are so shocked at her posts now because they are so long and so aggressive. She clearly needs to do a sit down interview. I think it would be therapeutic for her. 

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m very proud of her and want her to tell her story and express her feelings. I’m not mad that she’s cursing, it’s more so how much of it is her and how much if it is Cassie. I’m not sure I believe it’s her until she goes live or posts a video of herself. It’s all too much for me to think is this her or isn’t it her. We know she has to send her posts into a company first so we don’t know what’s being edited. Clearly not any curse words. 

I think people are so shocked at her posts now because they are so long and so aggressive. She clearly needs to do a sit down interview. I think it would be therapeutic for her. 

yeah a sit down interview is a good idea, but now all she has is ig.

what ppl don’t understand is that ALL celebrities have social media teams that edit and curate content. however they can post almost anything they want and britney’s been silenced for a long time. ofc i don’t know the truth but these latest posts really sound like her. there’s been a change. maybe it’s team con trying to give her a little bit of autonomy to look better in front of the judge. but for her to be cursing and writing lengthy posts is logical. she’s angry. 

maybe if she records a video and says something fans don’t like they start saying she was forced to say it too. she did in the past, why is a video reliable?

11 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

yeah a sit down interview is a good idea, but now all she has is ig.

what ppl don’t understand is that ALL celebrities have social media teams that edit and curate content. however they can post almost anything they want and britney’s been silenced for a long time. ofc i don’t know the truth but these latest posts really sound like her. there’s been a change. maybe it’s team con trying to give her a little bit of autonomy to look better in front of the judge. but for her to be cursing and writing lengthy posts is logical. she’s angry. 

maybe if she records a video and says something fans don’t like they start saying she was forced to say it too. she did in the past, why is a video reliable?

Because it’s more authentic. Real. We didn’t like the video because we could tell something was wrong. 

we need a genuine video from Britney giving us an update with her and her life. She clearly loves her fans and feels so connected to them. If she had access, she would be responding to comments and going live and just having fun. What else is she doing?

the posts have changed but something seems off. She does curse in the court so I’m not shocked that she’s cursing on these. It’s more the sudden change of expressing it. Why are they finally allowing it now?

So if it turns out that it was Britney after all, do you then think that she is manic and unhinged because she wrote these posts? 🤔

She wrote the posts and she is not unhinged or manic – she is just a woman who has been silenced for the past 13 years and now that she is finally able to say what she thinks and feels, it isn’t pretty or eloquent but raw and real. 

8 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Because it’s more authentic. Real. We didn’t like the video because we could tell something was wrong. 

we need a genuine video from Britney giving us an update with her and her life. She clearly loves her fans and feels so connected to them. If she had access, she would be responding to comments and going live and just having fun. What else is she doing?

the posts have changed but something seems off. She does curse in the court so I’m not shocked that she’s cursing on these. It’s more the sudden change of expressing it. Why are they finally allowing it now?

maybe to safe face in front of the judge, idk. maybe the cship dynamics have changed a bit after her testimony. 

maybe if she records a video expressing her mind and she says something that doesn’t sit well with what the fandom thinks (like doing the ig videos bc she likes it, or that she doesn’t like the docs about her life) some will say she was forced to say it and that she seems uncomfortable.

i believe her ig was manipulated and she was censored in the past, but not now. it’s a sudden change and these posts sound nothing like something cassie would write. tbh i feel like for some fans she can never win. 

• Like 1