Juno Lynn: "WE have a condo in Destin and it's the best getaway!"

Rosengart must end the conservatorship ASAP, especially the c-ship of the estate, and give Britney back all her money, properties and companies that now unrightfully belong to James. He and the rest of that detestable family deserve nothing from Britney. Oh, and remove them from the SJB Trust first and foremost. It's absolutely astounding how they thought they would get away with this. Britney really should start referring to them as 'ex-family' because that's what they deserve.

• Love 3

I don't know if you know that he is a former prosecutor! If he wants some type of information he will get it based on his experience. He's a shark and what he will use is probably information presented on the documents that we don't have access. This type of things you posted is a trial thing.  We are not in trial (yet)

3 minutes ago, s&m said:

I don't know if you know that he is a former prosecutor! If he wants some type of information he will get it based on his experience. He's a shark and what he will use is probably information presented on the documents that we don't have access. This type of things you posted is a trial thing.  We are not in trial (yet)

But we still can help him out, that gives him time to look at other stuff. It’s tons of shady things we got thst would help 

8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

He needs to know about the money that was stolen by Lou from Britney's charity 

yes because all of her dirty family are going to try to delete photos, documents etc, like Lou who is taking her name away from the companies!