'I want to regain my confidence and get back to the world' - What it means?

I honestly think performing is over. I think she's talking about fears and anxieties. Like: "I want to be able to leave my house and not be scared of anybody or anything." And there's no telling the **** that was said to her face. Maybe it's like: "I want to be somebody again because I've been told for years that I'm nobody."

21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It doesn't mean music..

Imagine for 13 years being Bullied, walking on egg shells, not to piss off people, hoping their in a good mood, I mean it will take someone who actually understands what she means. 

It doesn't have to take to a group or one person, anybody that is extremely confident in themselves can she it go away, especially when in life, depression and low self esteem can actually happen to anybody.

For most of us, this begins with the usual why me, and Britney being born in 1981, I can relate to this raising the most, we were taught that mental health is a myth, sweep it under a rug and forget about it..

Most of us is ****ed up in one way or another cos our parents mostly boomers, raised us the same way their parents did..

So I wouldn't say were fragile, but it's easier to question the authenticity of people's intentions. 

If one thing I can be jealous of generation Z and 90s millenials, is a majority of you were raised by families who cared for you, and never kicked you out when you turned 18, or had you pay rent to basically live there in your bedroom as an adult. 

Bold part: I think my mom gets it now but she sure as **** didn't get it when I was a kid and started suffering from depression. "What could you be depressed about?" Say it in a very condescending manner. I got the message and shut up. I bottle a lot of **** up and I'm a mess in a lot of ways. But I do think she had the attitude "You're a kid. What on earth could YOU be depressed about? You don't have **** to worry about." I think she sees now that this **** will rob you blind in so many ways. This **** isn't like a light switch you can just flick on and off. "oooooooooooohhhhhhh, I didn't know depression could be controlled by not thinking about the **** that brings me pain. Okay. Got it." Maybe she even took a look at her family line. How many are ****ed up? Looks like it pretty much went down the line. Whammy after whammy, here comes another one.