So everyone agrees that Jamie is a horrible person.

Why is it so difficult to REMOVE him? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

He is the worst person to be considered for this position!  It is well documented that....

1- He is an alcoolic.

2- He is a violent person with restraining orders against him.

3- He abused is wife. (Through the Storm)

4- He abused and drugged Britney. (according to her testimony)

5- He is spending his daughter's money in a very irresponsible way.

6- He filed for bankruptcy many times. 

Does he have to run over a cat an old lady to be REMOVED ? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: WHAT DOES IT TAKE?  :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Why he won’t step down is really what doesn’t make sense … I don’t think he lives lavishly or anything . It’s so strange he’s fighting so hard .. like even if he thinks she’s mentally ill or whatever at this point you’d think he’d be like to hell with you .. fend for yourself . I don’t know. It’s a weird situation 

also I blame Lynn for wanting Jamie to assume the role to basically make him be the bad cop and her the good cop. Like awful parenting all together 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

Why he won’t step down is really what doesn’t make sense … I don’t think he lives lavishly or anything . It’s so strange he’s fighting so hard .. 

He's still fighting  because he's not just the one behind it. This is the Mafia.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

Why he won’t step down is really what doesn’t make sense … I don’t think he lives lavishly or anything . It’s so strange he’s fighting so hard .. like even if he thinks she’s mentally ill or whatever at this point you’d think he’d be like to hell with you .. fend for yourself . I don’t know. It’s a weird situation 

also I blame Lynn for wanting Jamie to assume the role to basically make him be the bad cop and her the good cop. Like awful parenting all together

She is 100% complicit.

And yes, Jamie not stepping down is the strangest thing. Maybe he is the one with mental health issues and he's conviced that Britney needs him. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Look at the team around Jamie and compare to the team around Michael Jackson’s estate and it becomes clear.

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: I need to educate myself more on Michael Jackson's case. I dont know a lot about it. 

I see a chance of him stepping down once Britney’s new lawyer Mathew Rosengart starts to negotiate with Jamie’s lawyers.

I believe Rosengart’s request caught him off guard and his initial reaction was to fight back. Once he has had more time to let sink in everything that was said about him in that court – plus possibly more evidence Rosengart’s team will dig up, he might be more willing to let go of control.

As much as I dislike Matt Gaetz and Fox News, it is great to see them going after Jamie as well, because I bet his friends and other people he hangs out with believe Gaetz and Fox and will start asking uncomfortable questions, too. 😈

And that applies to Britney’s siblings as well.

Of course, his own mental illness/personality disorder might drive him to fight all the way to the bitter end, too. 🤦🏼‍♀️

A petition will be filed within the next day or so to have him removed. 

Mathew made it clear outside the courthouse that they would move "promptly and aggressively" to have him removed.

Britney wants him out. Britney's medical team want him out. Britney's mother and her lawyer want him out. It shouldn't even take a petition - the judge should have removed him long ago but I'm not sure what powers she even has? It's almost as if she's there just to do admin and tick a box. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Surely a petition to remove him cannot be denied by the judge, when the conservatees own medical team say it's in her best interests to have him gone? If Brenda does refuse it, it just further proves that this conservatorship is not in the best interests of Britney. 

They're all backed into a corner now. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Like 1

This is on a slightly different topic but related. Something that I am wondering about is what happens when Jamie finally steps down/is removed? I mean, assuming the cship is not dissolved at the same time, another conservator of the estate would have to be appointed. But concretely, what happens to everything Jamie is attached to? Because as far as I understand, he is attached to so much now where it is not "the conservator" that is appointed but rather Jamie Spears himself by name. During all this time,  various companies have been opened to handle different aspects of the Britney Brand. Take the Britney IG for example, it is owned by an LLC they set up where Jamie is the president. While removing Jamie as conservator would solve that issue, I am dubious it would automatically remove him from roles where he is specifically appointed president/board member etc. rather than "the conservator" being appointed. If it was the latter, then those roles and powers would be automatically transferred to the new conservator of the estate.

• Love 1