Britney shares her beautiful find from the ocean

2 minutes ago, The Finn said:

So you think there’s zero chance that after that weird and now deleted video she got access to her Instagram account? 

I don’t think that’s completely out of the question now that there’s so much pressure for Britney have her freedom. 🤔

Would she then not delete everything what she did not like?

• Like 1

If this is seen 

1. It’s very evident that SINCE the testimony Britney has been given more access (or just felt more open) because of the backlash. Cassie didn’t unfollow herself.

2. Can you all just enjoy the photos and videos that Britney voluntarily makes??? It’s still an iSight you horrible I love seeing her currently you suck 

On 7/12/2021 at 9:14 AM, Annabanana said:

I think people are misunderstanding. She didn't literally find it in the ocean herself. Its FROM the ocean.

finally lmao

i doubt she scuba dived into the ocean and got this lmao she probs bought it at a gift shop or sum

• Like 1
On 7/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, Isla said:

Why is this giving me the spoken part in Oops teas

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

giphy.gif

Fun fact... did you know the Oops cutie is a trauma surgeon specializing in leg and feet fracture surgeries?  Interesting that many years later, Britney had serious knee surgery and multiple fractures in her feet.
Eli-Swanson.jpg

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, jennyj said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

giphy.gif

Fun fact... did you know the Oops cutie is a trauma surgeon specializing in leg and feet fracture surgeries?  Interesting that many years later, Britney had serious knee surgery and multiple fractures in her feet.
Eli-Swanson.jpg

Well that's fascinating :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1