Remember how Brit would wear gifts given to her by fans?

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

I’m such a dork, I actually went to a tiny Jamie Lynn concert years ago to give her a gift to give to Britney. 

After I did that, I realized it was a pretty rude thing to do. But now that there is no question that she’s lied to the public and her sisters fans — I don’t care anymore 😂 

I def don’t think Britney got that gift though 

omg stawp......you didn't!? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I went to one of her tiny concerts a few years and got a pic with her (it was actually my profile pic for a while)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

omg stawp......you didn't!? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I went to one of her tiny concerts a few years and got a pic with her (it was actually my profile pic for a while)

I was like hi, good luck with your show. Can y’all give this to your sister? 

Britney Spears Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

I’m such a dork, I actually went to a tiny Jamie Lynn concert years ago to give her a gift to give to Britney. 

After I did that, I realized it was a pretty rude thing to do. But now that there is no question that she’s lied to the public and her sisters fans — I don’t care anymore 😂 

I def don’t think Britney got that gift though 

Omg what did she said to you? Lol Jerky Lynn would probably throw that away out of pettiness.. Her country music career is over right? Nobody bought her record and her album never get picked up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, neverover said:

Omg what did she said to you? Lol Jerky Lynn would probably throw that away out of pettiness.. Her country music career is over right? Nobody bought her record and her album never get picked up.

She wasn’t rude—-or super nice.  She just said oh okay and took it.

But when I told my mama about it she was like what!? How would you feel if someone came to something for you and then just gave you a gift for your big sister? So then I felt kinda bad 🤦‍♀️ 

But yeah I’m guessing it went in the trash. But I doubt Britney really even wants more gifts from her fans lol.

It was a cute little t-shirt though! 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She left and handed it to her Daddy and he was all "Good work baby--I AM BRITNEY SPEARS".

OMG I bet you’re right— Jamie Lynn was thinking OK I’ll give it to him, but I don’t think it’s gonna fit…

Maybe right now, Jamie Spears is walking around in a mini t-shirt that says “Virginia is for Britney lovers” emblazoned in pink across the front 😂 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

She wasn’t rude—-or super nice.  She just said oh okay and took it.

But when I told my mama about it she was like what!? How would you feel if someone came to something for you and then just gave you a gift for your big sister? So then I felt kinda bad 🤦‍♀️ 

But yeah I’m guessing it went in the trash. But I doubt Britney really even wants more gifts from her fans lol.

It was a cute little t-shirt though! 

Ohhh, I think she will wear it if she received it. I've seen it many times before when she wasn't in a conservatorship.