Britney stuns in bikinis in new Instagram post! (VIDEO)

I wish there was something we could do to discredit her Instagram so bad that media would never report on it; so that way Britney wouldn't be forced to give these people any content. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:
We've all just seen her share super private stuff with the whole world without remorse, are we supposed to believe she would share what she's sharing now over her real feelings?

6 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Who are you kidding ?? Do you really think they tell her "send us a video of you modeling" send us a video of you twirling" LOL 

Get real and stop the delusion !

After all what she said in her testimony, and you still think that ?? the delusion is beyond me.

They're old videos and she said it in court, she's done with a routine they make her do to pretend she's happy and okay.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

You can definitely see she's doing it reluctantly and not in the mood for this **** , I'm glad she at least gets to have some time away from the disgusting ghouls , very happy she has Sam on her side  

Sam is team con

3 minutes ago, britni said:

Sam is team con

Probably , I know these demons won't let Britney be around people who actually want to help her get out of the conservator**** , but he is just a Puppet in their game , he doesn't come up with the ideas .... 

9 hours ago, the_blackout said:

STOP RECORDING YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people are trying to get you out of your misery, so stop acting like everything is great in your world. 

I know it may be Cassie posting, but still it's still Britney on those ******* videos !! The GP will lose empathy for you while watching you living your best life in Hawaii. Those videos push my buttons so haard. I can't.

I think she is forced & that’s why she gives em just the one little move!

• Like 2