Britney stuns in bikinis in new Instagram post! (VIDEO)

STOP RECORDING YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people are trying to get you out of your misery, so stop acting like everything is great in your world. 

I know it may be Cassie posting, but still it's still Britney on those ******* videos !! The GP will lose empathy for you while watching you living your best life in Hawaii. Those videos push my buttons so haard. I can't.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, the_blackout said:

STOP RECORDING YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people are trying to get you out of your misery, so stop acting like everything is great in your world. 

I know it may be Cassie posting, but still it's still Britney on those ******* videos !! The GP will lose empathy for you while watching you living your best life in Hawaii. Those videos push my buttons so haard. I can't.

What part of she can’t make any decisions for herself do you not understand…I bet the entire team is there watching Britney closely and sending her work requirements, because she must work everyday…team con and Cassie are hard at work doing damage control rn I don’t see her ig changing anytime soon

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

What part of she can’t make any decisions for herself do you not understand…I bet the entire team is there watching Britney closely and sending her work requirements, because she must work everyday…team con and Cassie are hard at work doing damage control rn I don’t see her ig changing anytime soon

Who are you kidding ?? Do you really think they tell her "send us a video of you modeling" send us a video of you twirling" LOL 

Get real and stop the delusion !

After all what she said in her testimony, and you still think that ?? the delusion is beyond me.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Who are you kidding ?? Do you really think they tell her "send us a video of you modeling" send us a video of you twirling" LOL 

Get real and stop the delusion !

After all what she said in her testimony, and you still think that ?? the delusion is beyond me.

You sound delusional, how could you not believe the worst at this point she only told us about 2 years of her life…get out of here:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

Spoiler

:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Like 7

I really hope her image has a complete overhaul soon. Like bikini hot girl photos when she’s literally crying about being depressed. It all comes off so weird … like why her team thinks her image needs to be hot girl all the time is boggling . This is her time to be real . Whoever does her social media strategy makes no sense 

I can’t believe there’s people that keeps speculating if she controls her Instagram account. HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU THINK THAT? She doesn’t have control of a single thing in her life, let  alone a huge platform that can send videos and messages live to the world. Common guys, you can’t be that dumb after all this time.

Obviously she creates some content and maybe even some captions but she’s not the one who has the final decision or the one uploading content. Her team has access to her iCloud or something like that and uses the content she creates to make posts on the “Britney Spears official account”.

Crystal clear.

FREE BRITNEY!!!