Jump to content

Britney's former choreographer Darrin says Britney is capable of leading her own life


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods

Darrin Henson is an actor and choreographer - he did the choreography for the "Crazy" and "Sometimes" music videos.

Darrin also stars in a show that Sam Asghari starred in recently.

Quote

As #britneyspears friend and choreographer I’m saying this with confidence she deserves and is capable of leading her own life and capable enough to handle her own money #enews #herstory #speak#truth #now #itstime #free #end#conservatorship

 

  • Like 1

Link to comment
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

Ummm he went on Sway in the Morning and told secrets about Britney and Justin’s s** life, duck him

I remember him giving out really intimate, borderline graphic, details about Britney and Justin’s early s** life. Gross. He’s most likely another opportunist desperate to associate himself with Britney.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This guy is trash who’s using Britney for attention. Trust me. I know.

Yeah I could’ve sworn he was on an interview talking about how he had to teach dance moves to white people and make make white people look better like it was a race thing. 

Link to comment
Spoiler
4 hours ago, jokobish said:

Ummm he went on Sway in the Morning and told secrets about Britney and Justin’s s** life, duck him

 

3 hours ago, radar22 said:

I remember him giving out really intimate, borderline graphic, details about Britney and Justin’s early s** life. Gross. He’s most likely another opportunist desperate to associate himself with Britney.

 

2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This guy is trash who’s using Britney for attention. Trust me. I know.

 

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Yeah I could’ve sworn he was on an interview talking about how he had to teach dance moves to white people and make make white people look better like it was a race thing. 

 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Didn’t he take part in that awful rolling stone article on Britney? 

 

11 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I mean yay more #FreeBritney love... but ew he did talk trash of her before.

 

Nice of him to come forward in support, but gross that he had so much to say about her in the past.  People change, but maybe he should learn the dance move at the 1:00 minute mark…

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block