"We've got your back, Britney." - TomiLahren weighs in on the #FreeBritney movement in today's 'Final Thoughts,' sharing how much Britney inspired her growing up and encouraging a larger conversation on how society treats those in the spotlight.

4 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

I was wondering about that too!! at the very least he could say something. I mean what's going on with Brit is abuse of her basic civil liberties and it's happening in his state!! If he actually cared, he would have this investigated asap but I guess he cares more about raising the "gas tax" over there ....smd

Seems like a no-brainer for him. Why give Caitlyn Jenner the opportunity to talk about it first 🤣

41 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Same. There are actually a ton of us. Even on the internet. The difference is many (not all, we have extremists too) republicans just sit back and don’t have that same need to scream, shout, and be violent on the internet when it comes to politics so you only see the others. But we’re here. Just letting them hate and be uncivil. 

Don't gaslight.

Like, Republicans are having a huge hissy fit on Critic Race Theory on Children... Even Though CRT is already for Higher Education in the First place.

19 minutes ago, aspireone said:

Stop Giving Platforms to Horrible people who are only taking advantage of Britney's situation coz they're pro-life/anti-********.

Lest we remember how they viewed Britney spears back in the day, lest we remember how they currently view Women's rights and disability rights.

Let’s not forget how Hollywood, aka liberal town  was mocking Britney when she was going through the worst time in her life. There are terrible people in both sides. Don’t fool yourself. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

There are racism in both sides. Don’t fool yourself 

Oh Puhlease, just because America is Racist, especially Democrats especially Biden and Pelose and Clinton who are racist, doesn't Change the Fact and US Republicans are Extremists by the Worlds Standards, and have an Exponential Factor in Spreading their extremist ****ed Up Politics.

1 minute ago, aspireone said:

Oh Puhlease, just because America is Racist, especially Democrats especially Biden and Pelose and Clinton who are racist, doesn't Change the Fact and US Republicans are Extremists by the Worlds Standards, and have an Exponential Factor in Spreading their extremist ****ed Up Politics.

America is racist. Girl, true but if you think that’s the only racist country in the world, you need to travel more 

4 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Let’s not forget how Hollywood, aka liberal town  was mocking Britney when she was going through the worst time in her life. There are terrible people in both sides. Don’t fool yourself. 

Liberals being Trash Doesn't Pre-clude the fact that Republicans are Extremist **** Ups.

Are we gonna argue about typical dem who ignorantly gives too much trust to the system who has said the Britney's Fine in thr Conservatorship becoz reasons that are ableist

Vs

Lou M. Taylor Types saying Britney Needs to be in a conservatorship becoz Britney is possessed by the Devil and something something seek jesus coz gay conversion BS?

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

isn't this thread celebrating that tomi lahren said something but did nothing?

and isn't the one politician who did do something that has a chance at passing a california dem politician?

Last I heard, Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz were the only two law makers urging the House Judiciary Committee to hold a hearing to review whether Americans are trapped unfairly in these types of arrangement. If you have any info on other politics actually trying to do something, please enlighten me cause I would genuinely like to know. 

Britney probably has more fans who are Republican, cos she's an entertainer, her job is to entertain not tell the world how to vote or how they see the world..

Remember Taylor swift saw sales Decline once she basically announced she was a Democrat..

And miss Americana documentary you can see Taylor's conservative father telling her don't go political you will lose one half of your audience, and they will never come back, cos you turned your backs on your conservative fandom. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Britney probably has more fans who are Republican, cos she's an entertainer, her job is to entertain not tell the world how to vote or how they see the world..

Remember Taylor swift saw sales Decline once she basically announced she was a Democrat..

And miss Americana documentary you can see Taylor's conservative father telling her don't go political you will lose one half of your audience, and they will never come back, cos you turned your backs on your conservative fandom. 

Delusional.

Republicans were getting outraged by each move Britney made saying how she needed God and some BS

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How sad it must be to live in a world where you believe all of these things.  I will not be praying for you.  Literally, take several seats and examine your delusional beliefs.