The Golden Age of Exhell

27 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

it was such a toxic and vile place, loved every second of it :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

were you around back then??

II guess I like creeped around 2016 really when Cory came out I don’t know what really inclined me to do it but I thought that the album was really necessary for that part of my life also LOL I’m literally voice typing this right now which I didn’t think was a thing so this is actually my speaking voice OK I am so yeah to start with my autobiography on exhale I guess but I would say is I started creeping around glory and then I got super invested in her. Around this time it was such a strange time to be a bientwu STAN  cuz u know what happened just two years after that 

I don’t listen to a lot of pop music but at the same time I think britney in particularl yis amazing at her craft 

3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, I can’t believe this.. I didn’t really talk to these people, but it was The Messiest Time Ever back then. DrippingForBritney.. She was a fuc king Legend. This place was Bananas..  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

DRIPPINGFORBRITNEY OH MY GOOOOD. i remember that user going on and on about how they want to suck britney's meow lips :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

16 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

lmaoooo yes!!!! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I miss Karma and we all had 'sets', matching avatars and signatures and we listed our fave exhale members :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I lurked in 2007 and joined in 2008 - my original account got banned and deleted by an awful moderator called kbrackson:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Do you remember that flop?

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I miss Karma and we all had 'sets', matching avatars and signatures and we listed our fave exhale members :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I lurked in 2007 and joined in 2008 - my original account got banned and deleted by an awful moderator called kbrackson:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Do you remember that flop?

i had negative karma from what i can remember :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

yes!!!! i remember :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

i had this friend who was a huuuuge madonna stan, his username was something starting with J and he was always around in dark paradise. i wonder what happened to him. so frustrating that i don't remember his name :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block